Emailing a contact directly from search is not working. I type email [a contact], compose screen comes up with the correct email address in place. Top of the screen says Account: above the to field, nothing else. It does not actually show anyone of the available accounts. There doesn't seem to be any way to choose the email account to send from. Long press, short press, swiping, nothing works. It will not send. I'm using four email accounts on the device. It does not help to change default account as the default account is not showing regardless. If I simply type "email" it lets me choose the send from account, but I have to add the recipient address separately. This is not how it was supposed to work, is it?
    05-20-13 11:04 AM
    This is a known issue and has been replicated by many on these forums. So far no known fix that I have seen, waiting on OS update to fix this feature.
    05-20-13 03:07 PM
    Funny that they showed this off to be such a revaluation, and still don't have it right three months later. So sad

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 03:29 PM
    It seems to work for people who use only one email account. For those of us with multiple email accounts, it doesn't have a default and therefore appears to hang.

Posted via CBQ10
    05-20-13 04:35 PM