I have really liked the Q10 so far, but in the past few days it is acting kinda screwy. I try to play the same MP3's off my SD card that worked fine on my Torch 9800, my Bold 9900, and up until a week ago on my Q10, and now its telling me its not a supported format? WTF? Since when? And why not???

Another issue is visual voice mail, it keeps popping up asking for my password every few minutes. Annoying!!! I don't know why it started to this? BTW, I am running the most up to date official AT&T approved, I haven't tinkered with any unofficial releases at all. But I did tinker with development mode to enable Android BAR sideloading of a few apps.
    08-05-13 04:08 PM
    If your like me an leave the music app open all of the time, just close it, wait a minute or two, then re-open it. I'm not sure if it has to do with it being open/playing for extended (4-5 days) or if it has to do with the browser stealing the media processor. There are times I've even had to close the music app, then the browser, then the music app opens again. I havent had it show up yet on 10.2.0.1047 yet, but it did it to me a lot on the stock 10.1.0.2006

as far that the vvm. Never a problem here. so I'm not sure on that one.
    08-05-13 04:55 PM
    Man, it's almost comforting to know someone else is having the same problem w/ VVM! Everyone at TMO Cust Support thinks I'm crazy, but I get that same error like all the time. Pops up randomly and VVM now not working at all. Crapload of calls to Cust Support and all kinds of 'trouble tickets' to TMO engineers later- still ZIP! VVM not working, annoying VVM password pop up still happening, though TMO was able to just shut off and remove the VVM altogether until fix found, which finally solved the pop up, but no VVM.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 05:05 PM
    VVM implementation is another disaster of BB10. Clicking View from the popup calls the number back! Arghhhhh....!
    08-05-13 05:42 PM
    What OS version are you currently running? I can't do much if I don't know your version.
    VVM has been working for many people. The only problem I've heard of is all from T-mobile. I know Rogers and VZW users have gotten it working OTB. I would highly suggest you guys to wipe the device and see if it works.
    As for MP3's, you must have converted using some odd codec. All my MP3 files are working as usual. It is the wav format that isn't supported, but who in the world uses wav these days, they're ginormous.

Update: It seems that if you guys can't get it working, you will need to ask your carrier to remove vvm, and then add it back. It is on their end, and vvm needs to be reset by them
    Last edited by masterscarhead1; 08-05-13 at 06:03 PM.
    08-05-13 05:51 PM
    I got the MP3's to work again by doing something as simple as restarting the device! As for VVM, still a mess. It pops up for no reason, I never set it up and have no password and it is constantly popping up with the alt function locked in on it too. VVM just sux...
    08-05-13 10:47 PM