There is no way to know exactly how many Q's were sold verses the number having issues. Of course the people having issues would come to say something about it on here though so that's why you think there is a mass amount.
    You can start a poll! Here is your first person that has the issue. ME!
    Well I have to take that back lostonline is first. Let me restate that. You can start a poll! Here is your second person that has the issue. Me!
    08-10-14 06:02 PM
    You can start a poll! Here is your first person that has the issue. ME!
    Well I have to take that back lostonline is first. Let me restate that. You can start a poll! Here is your second person that has the issue. Me!
    NO, that is not an accurate representation of the issue because people who do not have any issues with their phones would not even bother signing up on Crackberry, or there are people who have issues but do not sign up on Crackberry.

All in all, the poll on the Q10 double type issue would show a skewed result with higher percentage of doubletype than reality.

Unless the double type poll is done by BlackBerry themselves sending phone notification to all Q10 owners, simply doing a poll here is meaningless. It is a well known fact that internet forums overstate the issues to be bigger than they really are.

Posted via CB10 using Blackberry Q10
    08-10-14 06:23 PM
    NO, that is not an accurate representation of the issue because people who do not have any issues with their phones would not even bother signing up on Crackberry, or there are people who have issues but do not sign up on Crackberry.

All in all, the poll on the Q10 double type issue would show a skewed result with higher percentage of doubletype than reality.

Unless the double type poll is done by BlackBerry themselves sending phone notification to all Q10 owners, simply doing a poll here is meaningless. It is a well known fact that internet forums overstate the issues to be bigger than they really are.

Posted via CB10 using Blackberry Q10
    Firstly, I was being a smartazz. Secondly Crackberry already didd a pole on this matter. Thirdly, a manufacturer doesn't give a chit if there is a 10 or 20 percent problem with a product. They act as there is nothing wrong. Fourthly, BlackBerry has no idea who has what devices or at least they act like it. He'll I still get emails from them to switch to BB10. I have had the Q10 for more than a year. Fifthly, I'm a bumis and don't know nufin any ways.
    I have gotten used to the double typing, it isn't any worse that fixing all the screw ups on a all touch device.
    08-10-14 06:56 PM
53 123