my first BB was 9780 then 9900. last week my wife and I bought a pair of Qs, ive been following the BBs news and it doesnt stop me from buying since i love keys so much! and a BB by choice. so right now i would like to give a list of all my troubles with the device:

1.The OS stock was 10.1 so I juiced it with 10.2.0.1725 yesterday. then I had trouble with setting on my email,fbs even wifi and all. it couldnt set up
    2.Maybe there must be something wrong during restoring? so I had to find another alternative for that. let just say i wont restore anything but i need my contacts? I try contact/calender sync on BB link..IT DOES NOT LET ME!(the 'configure' box goes grey)
    3.From BB forum i found out that theres an app for syncing. try downloading it, then theres 'i cant log on cos my BB password is wrong', another one cracks me that the app isnt for Qs but i checked and it also Qs compatible on the description
    4.my N & M keys has squeaky sound

Dear Berries .. (on my knees here..) PLS Help!
    09-26-13 09:14 AM
    Go back to the original OS, it should restore fine.

Make sure you have the latest version of LINK.

Search the forums - lots of different ways of syncing.

I assume you email account is just a POP account from your service provider or some basic hosting account.

Try upgrading to a hosted active sync/exchange account that will allow two way syncing of contacts and calendars.

Move you contacts to a free online account like gmail, outlook or yahoo.

If you are using Outlook on your desktop, there is a way to sync your accounts using the Outlook hotmail connector so in would then merge your POP and hotmail/live/outlook accounts and allow over the air syncing.

Buttons - Noise - Return under warranty.
    Danny Ocean and ririeisdead like this.
    09-26-13 10:19 AM
    That about sums it up. Also, try to get a Q10 manufactured in Canada (not Mexico), as there seems to at least be a correlation between things like squeaky buttons and the manufactured in Mexico models.

Posted via CB10
    ririeisdead likes this.
    09-26-13 10:42 AM
    Im gonna call it a day now, lets try 2mrw then. thanks for the help, appreciate it much!
    09-26-13 10:42 AM
    can u really request one canadian made?let say i return it for a squeaky keys?
    09-26-13 10:44 AM