Hello. So I have done an extensive search on the forum to fix this issue. The suggestions I've seen are:

1. Use Link to restore Q10. Under that, I'll see list of backups for legacy device. I tried that, I see it, but its grayed out. I can't select it. I don't want to do a device switch because I already have all my contacts, emails and bbm contacts on the Q10. I'm afraid a device switch will either duplicate everythign or cause some other can of issue. Any suggestions apart from either emailing ALL those entries to myself or re-writing them on my new device? I use an iMac

Any advice would be welcome

Thank you
    09-08-13 10:26 AM
    I don't believe there is a way to transfer them with Link. If there is, I wasn't smart enough to figure it out. I tried, but ultimately ended up having to email everything to myself and copy paste it all over one entry a time. Which was a really time consuming pain, but it did get the job done.

Hopefully Remember will be updated to do automatic cloud back up like Android's factory note taking app will do. It is just tied to your email address. Get a new phone, add your email account and you're done with transferring your notes. BlackBerry Remember could do the same thing using our BlackBerry ID.
    09-08-13 12:47 PM