My problem first started happening in Sept. when trying to wake up the phone. Had to turn on an off the screen with the power button a few times to get the touch screen to work. In Oct. did a security wipe and things were back working right for a few days.

Then this month sometimes I couldn't answer incoming calls. It was very frustrating had to stop my self from throwing my phone.

Now just over a week ago I turned off the "Swipe To Wake" option in the Display setting. Thinking I've tried everything else why not.

Well I'm happy to report that I've not had a single issue with the touch screen since turning it off. Give it a try if you're experiencing the same issues.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-16 02:48 AM
    Well, I guess it's worth trying, as quite often I have to resort to hitting the power button before I can wake up my Q10. Most of the time swipe to wake works well but (without any pattern I can discern) other times I can swipe many times inn a row without waking it up.

So I will try and see if I can get used to remembering to hit the power button for long enough to hopefully see if this change will help.

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    12-28-16 06:53 AM
    Well, I tried it for a week. The issue of the touchscreen letting me scroll up and down but still ignoring taps persists and the annoyance of having to remember to tap the button just to wake it while still needing to swipe anyway in order to get to anything was enough to make me turn "swipe to wake" back on.
    So while I thank you for a valid suggestion I'm afraid that I've got to find another solution...

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    01-15-17 07:37 PM
    If you can also wake it up by hitting U followed by ENTER. This can be handy if you already got your hands in the keyboard and don't want to reach out for the power button (you know, it's far away ). You can also just hit U or 0 (zero) to see the standby screen.
    01-20-17 09:30 AM
    My touch screen is not working. Don't know other shortcuts to work the phone. I have a Q10 ,,,
    07-09-18 06:17 PM
    My touch screen is not working. Don't know other shortcuts to work the phone. I have a Q10 ,,,
    Not really sure what kind of answer you're looking for here. It's clearly a hardware issue at this point. You can try reloading the OS but I doubt that will help. Consider getting a new device.
    07-09-18 10:03 PM
    Maybe can change the screen
    07-11-18 01:47 AM
32 12