Hello all,

I bought a Z10 when it came out switching from a Galaxy S3 and iPhones before that. I never had any regret.
    This is true there is not a lot of apps, but the blackberry hub is exactly what I've been looking for in a phone.

I'm so much satisfied by my Z10 that when I bought a Q10 as well. I'm not a physical keyboard addict, but I like
    it a lot and I like the battery life on it and most of all its iconic blackberry look.

That said, I considered selling my Z10, but I want to keep both devices and just pop my sim card in the phone I feel using for the
    day. What do you think? Should I sell it? Am I too much addicted? Is there anybordy having both devices?

Eric
    sosof likes this.
    05-15-13 06:10 AM
    I think if I could 'simply' swap my SIM in both devices, I would have both, too...

Welcome to CrackBerry.
    05-15-13 06:26 AM
    You have the right amount of addiction. As to selling the Zed, I would keep it for a backup and/or weekend phone. The main problem for me is how difficult it is to move BBM between devices. I could see myself maintaining two BBM (BBID) accounts rather than switch one back and forth every week. Moving the SIM is a small pain because you have to pull the battery but, it is not a huge issue.
    05-15-13 06:29 AM
    After several weeks with a Z10, I got my Q10 yesterday. Was planning to keep the Z10 for a few weeks, but then decided to sell it right now. I like almost everything about the Z, except the keyboard. I am absolutely incapable of typing on glass, even with the advanced BB10 keyboard, and the 1 1/2 days with the Q showed me clearly what I was missing during my journey from 9900 to Lumia 800 to Lumia 920 to Z10, until I arrived at the Q10.

There is only one reason why I'm going to sell the Z right now. Getting used to the smaller screen of the Q needs some time and practice, and I don't want to get spoiled every now and then when enjoying the Z's bigger screen. As much as I liked the bigger screens, for me, the Q10 keyboard absolutely outweighs the benefits they bring.

Today only, with my Q10, I managed to write several text messages, respond to emails, create appointments, while being on a subway ride, on escalators, even while walking. I would have never been able to do so with any touchscreen only device. THIS is what I call increased productivity.
    05-15-13 06:32 AM
    I have both and have no intention of selling either lol.
    Greedy, addicted, call it whatever, but I like being able to dabble with different things and keep my hand in with touch screens etc.

Both have their merits, but the Q has been my daily driver since I opened the box.
    05-15-13 06:45 AM
    You guys make me want to go out and and get a Q10. At first I was switching back and forth between my Galaxy SII LTE, all I had to do was log in to Rogers and switch the SIMs but I have been on my Z10 for several weeks and think I am going to sell my Galaxy and get a Q10.
    erichudonca likes this.
    05-15-13 06:51 AM
    Thanks guys for the comments. Glad to see I'm not alone having both. As for BBM, I don't use it. I mostly use email and sms, so to me having 2 PINs is not a concern.
    05-15-13 08:48 AM
    I know that I've had this same thought for the past few weeks but as soon as the Q10 comes out on AT&T I will be selling my old 9900 that's been sitting in a drawer basically since I got my Z10 and buying the Q10. I plan to use the Q10 as my daily driver and the Z10 when I want to play.

Posted via CB10
    Snazy and erichudonca like this.
    05-15-13 09:39 AM
    Def keep them both. I couldn't imagine not using my Z10 too...

Posted via CB10
    erichudonca likes this.
    05-15-13 09:48 AM
    My babies, love them both... Too addicted? - Owning both Z10 and Q10-20130515_140405.jpg
    imcurved, R Field and pinkvikchick like this.
    05-15-13 01:18 PM
    Just curious why you can't see swap the sim card?

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 01:40 PM
    Just curious. How does it work to have both phones? Do you have two different accounts or are you just swapping the sim card from one to the other? Seems like swapping would be a constant hassle.
    05-15-13 01:49 PM
    I have both and have no intention of selling either lol.
    Greedy, addicted, call it whatever, but I like being able to dabble with different things and keep my hand in with touch screens etc.

Both have their merits, but the Q has been my daily driver since I opened the box.
    ^ First person I thought about when I saw this thread title
    05-15-13 01:50 PM
    Just curious why you can't see swap the sim card?

Posted via CB10
    You can just swap the sim in theory, but can only use one device at a time on one BlackBerry ID, so logging into a new device does a partial wipe of the old device.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 02:02 PM
    ^ First person I thought about when I saw this thread title
    Awww thanks man lol.
    What you trying to say!! Haha

Just curious. How does it work to have both phones? Do you have two different accounts or are you just swapping the sim card from one to the other? Seems like swapping would be a constant hassle.
    Swapping was my first thought, but just went with 2 accounts in the end as it's far less hassle like you say.

Nice to be able just to pick one of the two up and get working.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 02:04 PM

Swapping was my first thought, but just went with 2 accounts in the end as it's far less hassle like you say.

Nice to be able just to pick one of the two up and get working.

Posted via CB10
    So two different phone numbers and you're paying double for data or both accounts linked to just one phone number and only paying once for data?

thanks.
    05-15-13 02:12 PM
    its pretty ridiculous that BlackBerry ID doesn't support more than one device. wtf are they thinking.

Posted via CB10
    geekaren likes this.
    05-15-13 02:12 PM
    its pretty ridiculous that BlackBerry ID doesn't support more than one device. wtf are they thinking.

Posted via CB10
    It does support more than one device, and can be swapped but not without a bit of fuss. The average person doesn't make a habit of swapping on a daily basis.

Apps are bought on your ID, if you could just hot swap and leave them in their present state you would be able to install apps on all devices you sign into.

Plus there is the email sync, calender etc which all syncs too.

Swapping IS possible, just not practical regularly.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 02:15 PM
    So you're paying double for data?
    I have multiple accounts yes. Nothing new for me though.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 02:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    Preventing piracy, so one person can't login to multiple devices and only buy an app once, but install on multiple devices.

I know this sounds weird when they promote sideloading but whenever I've seen the single profile thing, it is usually an app store thing.
    Snazy likes this.
    05-15-13 02:17 PM
    I have the same BB ID on both device. I have not not been asked to wipe the device. Just putting my sim card on the either of the phone works, although you won't have phone and sms history synced on both devices...
    geekaren likes this.
    05-15-13 03:03 PM
    So two different phone numbers and you're paying double for data or both accounts linked to just one phone number and only paying once for data?

thanks.
    Yeah 2 numbers, 2 data accounts and 2 handsets lol.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 03:09 PM
    I have the same BB ID on both device. I have not not been asked to wipe the device. Just putting my sim card on the either of the phone works, although you won't have phone and sms history synced on both devices...
    Quite interesting that. Will have to have a mess around at some point. I'm guessing the issues would arise if someone else used the device in the meantime.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 03:11 PM
    I got the Z on Feb 5, then the Q on May 2. Thought i would be conflicted between which to keep, but then after using the Q for just a few hours i knew right away that this was the device for me. Sold the Z for 450$, posted on kijiji and it was sold same day!

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 03:12 PM
    Yeah 2 numbers, 2 data accounts and 2 handsets lol.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks! I've seen so many comment to having both the Z and the Q that I had been wondering how that worked practically and financially.
    05-15-13 03:56 PM
52 123