I just purchased my Q10 over the phone with T-mobile and it's $0 down for the phone now. I called two weeks ago and they were asking for $99. So anyone is interested in getting the Q10 this is probably the time to do it.

I was very upset with T-mobile for not having Blackberry on the $0 Money Down list like they had with Samsungs and Iphones so finally they are doing something right with the Blackberry.
    01-16-14 01:48 PM
    Good deal! You're gonna love it!
    cdj2002 and Joao Oliveira like this.
    01-16-14 01:57 PM
    How much for the monthly payment, though? They do these "sales" where they drop the down payment, but raise the monthly payments where in the end you actually end up paying more.
    01-16-14 02:01 PM
    How much for the monthly payment, though? They do these "sales" where they drop the down payment, but raise the monthly payments where in the end you actually end up paying more.
    My plan stayed the same. Just add $22 extra for the phone each month for 2yrs or until I switch phones. The old T-mobile plan was better just pay $100 for the phone and sometimes get a rebate, but I can live with their new setup.
    01-16-14 02:12 PM
    My plan stayed the same. Just add $22 extra for the phone each month for 2yrs or until I switch phones. The old T-mobile plan was better just pay $100 for the phone and sometimes get a rebate, but I can live with their new setup.
    So if the only thing that's changed is them not asking for $100 down, then it's a nice discount. T-Mobile doesn't truly discount it's phones too often. The price you got the Q10 for is what they were charging for the Z10.
    01-16-14 02:40 PM
    What does tmobile charge for unlimited talk and text and a data plan for the Q10? And, how is the service as compared to the big3?

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 03:02 PM
    What does tmobile charge for unlimited talk and text and a data plan for the Q10? And, how is the service as compared to the big3?
    The base plan (unlimited talk+text+500MB data) is $50. For $60, you get unlimited talk+text+2.5GB (base 500mb+2GB) data, and for $70, you get unlimited-unlimited-unlimited.

Service is generally good in big cities, but not that good to downright bad in the country and driving along the freeways. Nationwide service is arguably as good as Sprint's, IMO.
    cdj2002 likes this.
    01-16-14 03:08 PM
    Unlimited data is $20. If you see a higher price it's because of hot spot data. You have only so much 4G LTE Hot Spot per month until it is reduced.

Service wise if you live in a major area you should be fine. Suburb area your mileage may vary.

Posted via CB10 from Z10
    01-16-14 03:09 PM
    When I purchased mine it was $11/ 2 years. Missed out on that upgrade promo before they did away with it.
    And I refuse to join the Jump promo for $10 a month where you can switch phones 2 times a year, only because I don't see myself ever giving up my BlackBerry.
    Which you are required to turn your phone in.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 03:17 PM
    Not a bad price for a phone that they're really not actively supporting

Posted via CB10
    cdj2002 likes this.
    01-16-14 05:35 PM
    When I purchased mine it was $11/ 2 years. Missed out on that upgrade promo before they did away with it.
    And I refuse to join the Jump promo for $10 a month where you can switch phones 2 times a year, only because I don't see myself ever giving up my BlackBerry.
    Which you are required to turn your phone in.

Posted via CB10
    I didn't know they were doing away with the Upgrade program, so I was waiting til my contract was ending then I found out the program was stopped last year. I had the insurance on my last Blackberry which was only $8 a month and JUMP is $10. So I did change to JUMP just in case Blackberry does decide to create new phones in the next two years for Tmobile (wishful thinking probably).
    01-17-14 10:58 AM