Well, your news feed has to be a RSS....try that. also, send a message to the developer. They are VERY responsive!
    Thanks! Didn't think of that
    Was the only problem for me. They should mention it in the help section or in the introduction

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 08:45 PM
    Count me in the "I don't get it" category. I got it free today, but I really don't see myself using it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you have to leave the app open (not just as an active tile, but actually open) for tilt to work. Also no messaging notifications at all? That's what I'd like to tilt to see. Useless news and weather? No thanks. If I'm missing something, please enlighten me.
    Right now it's early in development, and basically just the shell of what's to come. The idea is to have it fully customizable. Then you can lay your phone face-down (which will mute it with a "flip to shush" option) or face-up when you are at dinner, work, on a date. You can then tilt up to get a quick glimpse of things you're following; notifications, sports score, stocks, time, etc without being rude and picking up, unlocking and going in and out of 6 apps to navigate to all your desired information.

You're lucky to have gotten it early and for free, as it will become amazing with development. The Dev is great, as evidenced by ARKick. Keep checking in for updates if you don't find it useful yet
    03-31-14 08:55 PM
    I was bummed about this app as well. What is the reasoning behind the "tilt" feature? Why not just display all the info when you open the app without tilting?

Posted via the almighty Z

Guess it could be good with more features.
    03-31-14 09:06 PM
    Right now it's early in development, and basically just the shell of what's to come. The idea is to have it fully customizable. Then you can lay your phone face-down (which will mute it with a "flip to shush" option) or face-up when you are at dinner, work, on a date. You can then tilt up to get a quick glimpse of things you're following; notifications, sports score, stocks, time, etc without being rude and picking up, unlocking and going in and out of 6 apps to navigate to all your desired information.

You're lucky to have gotten it early and for free, as it will become amazing with development. The Dev is great, as evidenced by ARKick. Keep checking in for updates if you don't find it useful yet
    Thank you for your post. I don't think I'll make use of it in its current state, but on your advice I'll probably check back every few months to see how it's evolved. For now I'll pass though. Glad I got in while it's free though.
    03-31-14 09:50 PM
    I was bummed about this app as well. What is the reasoning behind the "tilt" feature? Why not just display all the info when you open the app without tilting?

Posted via the almighty Z

Guess it could be good with more features.
    The idea is cool, but it isn't there yet. The idea is that you don't have to press anything. You lift it off the table to quickly glance at your notifications. The more of an angle you tilt it, the more bars you see. I just find the current bars kind of useless. Need to be able to customize them a lot more before I'll make use of it. Cool concept though.
    03-31-14 09:52 PM
    Works great with 10.1 and 10.2.1. Swipe from the top of the app and turn the tilt off to display all bars all the time. Frankly, I think the tilt function acts as a privacy screen. Will be nice for my work device.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 06:52 AM
    It's the only app that can fix my Z30 rotation issues. Like the hub in landscape.

Toasted via CB10
    04-13-14 09:13 AM
    Won't work for my uptodate q10
    04-13-14 12:41 PM
33 12