12 hrs on weak 4G - I'm drooling. May I ask how old your phone/batt is?

Posted via BB Q10
    It's about 9 months. The batteries are about equal, because I didn't wait long to buy the battery bundle. Keep in mind that because I swap my battery almost every night (sometimes I just charge the phone with the low battery in it) my batteries have each seen only half of the nine months' worth of cycles. Each battery is cycled (depleted/charged to 100%) every other day instead of the same battery being cycled every day (depleted/charged to 100%). With Lithium Ion batteries, charge cycles matter and contribute to a battery's aging. That's another reason the battery bundle is great.
    01-06-15 06:23 PM
    It's about 9 months. The batteries are about equal, because I didn't wait long to buy the battery bundle. Keep in mind that because I swap my battery almost every night (sometimes I just charge the phone with the low battery in it) my batteries have each seen only half of the nine months' worth of cycles. Each battery is cycled (depleted/charged to 100%) every other day instead of the same battery being cycled every day (depleted/charged to 100%). With Lithium Ion batteries, charge cycles matter and contribute to a battery's aging. That's another reason the battery bundle is great.
    That's great to hear. I do feel that my battery woes are because of the phone's age, that is few months shy before turning 2 yrs old. Got this 2Q of 2013. If I'm not mistaken, charge cycles go down to half from original capacity after 9 months or until all cycles have been consumed. Back then, my work would require me to do a real stress test to my Q10.

Posted via BB Q10
    01-06-15 08:37 PM
    Average about 28 hrs plus, with a off time during sleep. Rotate batteries every month with the original that came with Q10 Aug 2013. Have a few batteries to use in rotation. No accounts save ATT and Google. Have ATT 10.2.1.3014.
    01-07-15 03:46 PM
    For my Wind mobile Q10 the battery performance is excellent. I have no problems getting through a full day on a charge. Once in a blue moon with lots of emailing, BBM, calls and internet/streaming I may chew up a charge in 8 hours but that's fine with me.

I was wondering what everyone's experience has been with replacement batteries from somewhere like Amazon? Some of the sellers have them for $10-20 which is a good deal compared to almost $40 from shopblackberry.com. I am under the impression that most of the batteries are counterfeit there but if the performance is decent than I am ok. I am still on my original battery and the performance is still great but depending on the road map from Blackberry @ Mobile World Congress I may keep the Q10 for another year.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    3rd party batteries are hit and miss. Sometimes they work perfectly, sometimes they have wrong mAh value (lower than indicated) or suddenly degrade down to half of original capacity just in few months. I still buy them for phones occasionally but switched to OEM only for laptops.
    01-09-15 04:20 PM
29 12