I would suggest trying out Shortcutme in app world. Although not a perfect solution (due to current APIs), it does work pretty well for me.

With two keyboard clicks I can get to pretty much anything I need. It's saved me from returning my Q10 and almost has me back to the productivity level I was at with my 9790.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 07:12 AM
    That's good. I don't have a q10 but use keyboard shortcuts daily. It would kill me to use a phone daily and not have them.

Sent from my Gameboy Color
    06-22-13 07:14 AM
    I would suggest trying out Shortcutme in app world. Although not a perfect solution (due to current APIs), it does work pretty well for me.

With two keyboard clicks I can get to pretty much anything I need. It's saved me from returning my Q10 and almost has me back to the productivity level I was at with my 9790.

Posted via CB10
    The guy that made that app has a thread over in 10 apps, he's really in to making his app top notch. If you're using it and have any questions, he's really helpful, just go post and he'll help you out. Makes it a great app. I've had it on all my blackberry phones since day one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    06-22-13 07:34 AM