So I was a originally a blackberry user and switch over to iPhone some years now. Looking to come back to the promise land and was looking at the Q10 since sprint isn't giving me any clear sign they are getting the z30. Need some reasons to come back to the promise land.
    11-07-13 06:42 PM
    Remote access
    BBM video/voice
    Megashare.info can stream with BlackBerry browser
    Sexy keyboard
    BBM Channels
    HUB is the tits
    NFC on 10.2

Night Radio Show Tune-In and Discussion: C0012487D Q&A with an Ex-Mormon/LDS: C00121BDD
    Georgefly97 likes this.
    11-07-13 06:47 PM
    thanks
    Remote access
    BBM video/voice
    Megashare.info can stream with BlackBerry browser
    Sexy keyboard
    BBM Channels
    HUB is the tits
    NFC on 10.2

Night Radio Show Tune-In and Discussion: C0012487D Q&A with an Ex-Mormon/LDS: C00121BDD
    11-07-13 06:56 PM
    I'm no iHater. I think the iPhone is a great phone and a perfect fit for many people.

You need to assess what you need and want from a phone.

I really like my Q10. I prefer it to the iPhone 5 I carried around for a few months.

I love the keyboard, hub and peak, inter-app sharing (Android style), removable battery, and the solid build. The apps that are most important to me are all on BlackBerry 10 so I gave up very little, and gained much.

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    11-07-13 08:25 PM
    I came from iPhone to bb10 top. First to the z10 and then added the q10. It was my first ever smartphone with a physical keyboard. Was shocked that I loved it. Do it! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at how great bb10 is!

STL100-3 10.2.0.1803
    11-07-13 09:11 PM
    Well, excellent physical keyboard. Great battery life. Fantastic browser. Full featured BBM as opposed to IM only on other platforms. Nice build quality, on part with iPhone.

But are you an app user? Do you watch a lot of videos on your phone?
    11-07-13 09:15 PM
    I as long a i can dowload my music I'm good. I don't really use that many apps on this phone.
    Well, excellent physical keyboard. Great battery life. Fantastic browser. Full featured BBM as opposed to IM only on other platforms. Nice build quality, on part with iPhone.

But are you an app user? Do you watch a lot of videos on your phone?
    11-07-13 09:37 PM
    The OS is better than iOS. It comes down to the apps you really need and if they're available for BlackBerry or if you're going through the hassle of sideloading the apps from android.

Posted via CB10
    BroncoVAL likes this.
    11-07-13 09:41 PM
    ok cool
    The OS is better than iOS. It comes down to the apps you really need and if they're available for BlackBerry or if you're going through the hassle of sideloading the apps from android.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 09:47 PM
    Smaller screen is a downside with the Q, but physical keyboard is a plus. ...Noticed you didn't mention the Z10?! It's truly an amazing device once it's in your hands. Just doesn't get the respect it deserves! The keyboard is much easier than the Iphone5 and is so smooth for browsing, email, txt etc.. find out what things matter most to you, and it will be the right decision! Good luck!

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    andy957 likes this.
    11-07-13 10:02 PM
    got sprint so only q10 for me
    Smaller screen is a downside with the Q, but physical keyboard is a plus. ...Noticed you didn't mention the Z10?! It's truly an amazing device once it's in your hands. Just doesn't get the respect it deserves! The keyboard is much easier than the Iphone5 and is so smooth for browsing, email, txt etc.. find out what things matter most to you, and it will be the right decision! Good luck!

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    11-07-13 10:16 PM
    It is really a question of primary use for the device. If you are a heavy phone, email, and text user, I think the Q10. If you have a strong preference for the physical keyboard, easy choice. If, however, you want a mobile media and app device, I believe the iPhone is the better choice. I am lucky to be able to use both.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 07:38 AM
    Keyboard and the hub make the Q10 a great device. If you want apps stick with your iphone, if you want to be able to write complete texts/emails with proper grammar and no shortcuts without having to go back and correct stuff get the Q10. Good luck.

Posted via Q10
    11-08-13 09:07 AM
    I say do it. I had both an iPhone 5 and HTC One and do not regret my Q10 purchase.
    Every single app I used on both phones I use on my Q10 (or use a substitution app like the original).
    Sideloading is super easy and painless as well.
    This phone gives me the entertainment needs and married with the hub/peek feature it keeps me social and fulfilled

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 10:01 AM
    I also used to be an iPhone 5 user. Now have a Q10 and a Z30... no regrets... superior OS, love the gestures, far better battery life.

Posted via CB10 from BB Q10
    11-08-13 10:59 AM
    I don't know about you guys, but my 5s has markedly better battery life than the Q10. Q10's saving grace is the removable battery though. That charger kit is priceless.
    11-08-13 11:02 AM
    Thanks for the advice at the end of the month I will be do for a upgrade!
    11-08-13 11:36 AM
    So I was a originally a blackberry user and switch over to iPhone some years now. Looking to come back to the promise land and was looking at the Q10 since sprint isn't giving me any clear sign they are getting the z30. Need some reasons to come back to the promise land.
    iPhone 5, 5s, or 5c? I'd be interested in trading my Q10 with you--ATT..

I love it, but I'm ready for my iPhone back, to be honest. And, the fact that I still don't have an official 10.2 update is just angering. Loved my 9930, Tour, and EVEN my Storm, but I think it's time to stay fully connected with iTunes, iCloud...all that jazz.

Let me know...
    11-08-13 11:44 AM
    I don't know about you guys, but my 5s has markedly better battery life than the Q10. Q10's saving grace is the removable battery though. That charger kit is priceless.
    my iPhone 4s had better bat life than my Q. Why should I have to spend an extra cost on any second battery or charger kit. I leave the house in the AM and it should last me a work day. It's just upsetting--because I love my Q, but there are too many things still discouraging about having one.
    11-08-13 11:45 AM
    iPhone is the best in terms of ecosystem. I have an iPhone 5c and RMBP and they work seamlessly. Now I bought a q10 because I like the design, keyboard and its notification system including LED and hub.
    Blackberry and Apple are enterprises with dignity and taste. And that's the reason I like them and dislike Samsung.
    But Apple has much better tech innovation maybe influenced by its passed-away co-founder. But anyway, I hope Blackberry can come back to be the 3rd OS in the US before MS integrate windows phone and windows RT. At that time, Blackberry may die. So time is limited and we should support it!
    11-08-13 12:15 PM
    I've not experienced the iPhone 5 (or 5s/5c) battery life, but I have to say that my Q10 is on it's third day and just now reaching 25% battery left. It's more than acceptable, although I do also have the battery charger kit (so far unused.) I will have to ask around to the iPhone 5s users I know to see what they're experiencing.
    11-08-13 12:20 PM
    iPhone is the best in terms of ecosystem. I have an iPhone 5c and RMBP and they work seamlessly. Now I bought a q10 because I like the design, keyboard and its notification system including LED and hub.
    Blackberry and Apple are enterprises with dignity and taste. And that's the reason I like them and dislike Samsung.
    But Apple has much better tech innovation maybe influenced by its passed-away co-founder. But anyway, I hope Blackberry can come back to be the 3rd OS in the US before MS integrate windows phone and windows RT. At that time, Blackberry may die. So time is limited and we should support it!
    iOS does have the best or arguably the best ecosystem, however ...

BB10 Devices ... very cheap for procurement on your local grey market website forums
    very cheap for replacement batteries - and you CAN replace them even if your phone is out of warranty.
    very easy to re-install the OS ... go BACK or FORTH.
    Impeccable browser - any issues on sites is most likely due to the web administrator/designing poorly for any mobile device.
    Ability to Upload, RENAME, and easily remove documents/media uploaded to Box or DropBox.
    (I'm using an iPhone 5 - 2nd time around for the past month and after my experience with it - i've used iOS for 2yrs prior - I didn't realize just how EASY this is on BB10 vs iOS ...it's mind boggling!)

There is so much more but you'll discover it first hand.

Calendar - VERY easy and legible & precise to read details of such entries ESPECIALLY during a busy day - it's phenomenal!
    11-08-13 12:29 PM
    my iPhone 4s had better bat life than my Q. Why should I have to spend an extra cost on any second battery or charger kit. I leave the house in the AM and it should last me a work day. It's just upsetting--because I love my Q, but there are too many things still discouraging about having one.
    Simple. Convenience. if you surf the web or go out late at night on a party night, you come home and the last thing i want to worry about is plugging my phone in to get enough juice to last for however long i'll be out doing my thing. you simply swap out a freshly charged one and you're set to go. you never have to plug in your phone really. it's also only $35 on amazon shipped including the battery.

and for those of you going for days, you must have really light usage or not using push email on the regular. i have gmail, hotmail and exchange. streaming radio. internet. q10 doesn't go for longer than a day at best for my use case.

no brainer for my lifestyle.
    11-08-13 12:39 PM
    Loved your Storm? You deserve a loyalty reward! And that 10.2 is not available OTA in US is an embarrassment.
    iPhone 5, 5s, or 5c? I'd be interested in trading my Q10 with you--ATT..

I love it, but I'm ready for my iPhone back, to be honest. And, the fact that I still don't have an official 10.2 update is just angering. Loved my 9930, Tour, and EVEN my Storm, but I think it's time to stay fully connected with iTunes, iCloud...all that jazz.

Let me know...

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 12:58 PM
    I am surprised about your battery experience. My Q10 gets way better life on a single charge than my iPhone 5. Not even a close call.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 01:00 PM
68 123