Don't know if the BB10 can do this (I have the Q10), but I'm looking for a short-cut. After I place a call from my Phone App, is there an easy way to Add that phone to my contact without having to retype the phone. With my old Webos phone, it was very easy to do. You just click to the right of the phone and you're given an option to Add to Contact. I tried that but to no avail. It just keep dialing that number. Any ideas? Thanks.

Is There a Short-cut To Add A Phone To Contact-phoneapp.png
    06-26-13 07:32 AM
    If you touch and hold on the number, the context menu will show up with a head and a + icon, that will add the number. Once that is selected, the contacts list will show up and you can either select an existing contact and add the number to that contact or select "New Contact" below the list.

That works after you have hung up the call, if you want to save a number before placing the call, type the number in the dial pad and then to the right of the number entry, you will see a green head and + icon allowing you to do the same as described above.

This is the fastest way I know of on the Z10, Q10 might be slightly different.

Posted via CB10
    NewPreKnox likes this.
    06-26-13 07:50 AM
    Thanks, I thought I did that earlier, but it won't work. When I clicked the "Head" and the "+", it didn't do anything. So I rebooted the phone and now it works! Appreciate it.

Thanks. I'm enjoying the Q10 and with this little short-cut it make things more elegant and simple which I like.
    06-26-13 09:36 AM