I got my Q10 yesterday and for some reason I'm acting like a total creep like I haven't had 18 other blackberrys and I'm drawing blanks. BUT there are some things that are different. Aside from the device design itself, it doesn't seem to do what my older bb were able to, or at least - I can't figure out how. Everytime I go to do something, I'm either not able to find it or its not there. I'm sure there are answers to individual questions somewhere on CB, but can we make this thread only for Tips and Tricks and answers to any questions?! Thanks.

1. How do you screen shot?
    2. What's up with the App World? All the apps I had on my 9810 are like not there. I heard about sideloading - how exactly is that done?
    3. Is there a way to indicate to delete my emails from my phone and the actual email account - last phone gave me the option.
    4. My contacts picture aren't showing up on the whole screen, is there a ratio or something that allows it to fit in the alotted space? I just chose the pic and figured it would make it work, but only the bottom half of the pic shows on the top half of my screen.
    5. The browser... It's ugly, things dont auto-fit or go to the web version automatically? Is there a setting to change or something.

Any good free LED apps. I had BeBuzz I think and I loved it, but its not free on BB10. Still sad about Pandora, but I have Apollo downloading now and I've heard good things so far. No Youmail app either? Yikes!

I love the phone, wish it were white, but I'm getting used to it.
    06-07-13 07:30 AM
    06-12-13 09:17 AM