- 11-20-2013, 09:31 AM #2Germany: Nokia and Sony
Canada: Palm - Nokia - BB Pearl - BB Torch - Z10 - currently a white z30 & Playbook 64GB and 32GB
- 11-20-2013, 09:57 AM #5| STA100-5 10.X.X.XXXX | Montreal Canadiens Channel:C000DAC91 | Globally Spotted Cars Channel:C0023C07F |
- 11-20-2013, 10:06 AM #6
It's hardcoded. Either way, all of the Porsche-specific assets are 768x1280, so they're only for the Z10 and it's derivatives.
Posted via CB10Rock over London, rock on Chicago. Passport. Work wide.
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-20-2013, 10:11 AM #7
- 232 Posts
Don't get me wrong the 9982 is pretty sweet. The clock app I would rock in a second! But would it be as easy to get a hold of a new OS that is compatible? I'm on 10.2.1.1055 and it is sweet. AT&T is still working on getting 10.2 out. Now the 9982 comes with10.2 loaded. So would $2,000 also put me on an inside track on a better OS when BlackBerry has it?
Secret squirreling with my Q.
- CrackBerry Genius
11-20-2013, 10:26 AM #89105>8520>8530>9930>Playbook(Wifi)/Z10/Waiting On Another..
- 4,746 Posts
Official AND Only Knight Of The Peevilicious Crew.
Everything I Post, You can Thank Peeves, If I Mess Up, Blame Wayne.
- CrackBerry Addict
11-20-2013, 06:15 PM #11
- 641 Posts
Maybe someone will be kind enough to extract some apps from the porsche os and leak them for the rest of us.
Posted from my Q10 running 10.2.1.1055 via CB107290 > 8700c > Pearl 8100 > Curve 8530 > T-Mobile Comet (Android) > T-Mobile Sidekick 4G (Android) > Curve 9310 > Q10
- By sulcopete in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 8Last Post: 11-21-2013, 09:56 PM
- By KKMsays in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 11-20-2013, 10:23 AM
- By uc_ray in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2013, 09:18 AM
- By Tim Maclennan in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2013, 09:14 AM
- By kelton in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2013, 08:42 AM