Accidently click on the call Window, then just holding, not thinkin u touch the last number and it calls it back.
    And no just swiping doesn't always work. You have to swipe, didn't work, swipe again, crap where did the call Window go? Swipe, damn wrong Window, touch, touch NO NOT MUTE, end call.
    Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 05:37 PM
    My Q10 is also hyper sensitive and is constantly making random calls. - I have to clear the recent call lists to avoid making unwated calls. I really wish there was an option to remove the Phone / call icion from the homescreen.

Posted via Q10
    Nolanappraiser likes this.
    01-24-14 06:34 PM
    That's all? C'mon blackberry. Why? Other phones don't. Why do I have to "lock" it each time? Put a password. Just another frustrating "feature".

Posted via CB10
    They don't? You've never heard of "**** Dialing"?

Posted by a proud NRA supporter
    01-24-14 07:01 PM
    Take it back and get refund.

With refund, buy a flip phone. Clearly you're not ready for the touch screen world.

CDN BB
    01-24-14 08:57 PM
    A couple of things to assist you hopefully.
    1)When you are swiping to minimize the screen such at calendar to get back to phone. Ensure you start at the t and y keys. Basically from below the touch screen and then swipe up. If you start from the bottom of the screen it's touchy.
    2) Also slow your swipe down a bit and maintain positive pressure.
    3). When hanging up from a phone call if you let the other person hang up first the phone screen automatically lights up. Then all you have to do is hit end.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    WWBlondieDo likes this.
    01-24-14 09:18 PM
    I have not had any unintentional calls. I pocket carry with and without a case (Otterbox Commuter) or use a BlackBerry leather holster.
    As far as in car, get a mount like another member suggested, and get a good bluetooth headset. Glance at the phone, tap the button on the headset.
    As a former truck driver (still a CDL A holder ), I'd strongly suggest you put the phone in the glovebox while driving. Studies have shown that the conversation itself is distracting:
    http://www.nsc.org/safety_road/Distr...d_driving.aspx
    I've seen enough bodies and/or body parts to realize how serious driving is.

~Sent via Carrier Pigeon~ Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1055
    01-25-14 12:21 AM
    I really dont get why people complain about hanging up a call. I mean, the end button takes a pretty big space on the call screen ..
    Take the phone off your face and you have to wait a second or 2 for the screen to come back on before you can even think of touching the end call icon...

Edit: And regarding the OP's problem, I've never made a single accidental call. But I use a holster, don't stick my phone in my pocket like it's my car keys or my wallet. Besides, both of my front pockets are often being used already, and I'm not going to sit on my freakin' phone... Holster is so much faster and so much more convenient...
    01-25-14 12:27 AM
    I agree with that. On speaker phone adding an appointment to the calendar while the call is finished and having to get all the way back to the phone app to end it is a pain. On IOS they have that top banner thing and you just touch it and the phone app opens so you can end it way quicker.

Posted via CB10
    All the way back? Swipe up, touch the phone icon, touch end call. It's not like it's a long process.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 08:12 AM
    If the calls over wouldn't the other person just hang up anyway? I think you complain too much when you should just obviously switch phones

Posted via Q10
    01-25-14 09:16 AM
    It doesn't happen often with me, but it does happen so to help avoid this, I now also place my phone in my pocket face down.

Aside from that, the whole phone app is annoying. Anyone else feel frustrated when you minimize the app, then it maximizes alone when the call connects or ends? Drives me absolutely mad.
    01-25-14 02:19 PM
    Accidently click on the call Window, then just holding, not thinkin u touch the last number and it calls it back.
    And no just swiping doesn't always work. You have to swipe, didn't work, swipe again, crap where did the call Window go? Swipe, damn wrong Window, touch, touch NO NOT MUTE, end call.
    Posted via CB10
    Or like someone else said, If you are using bluetooth, get a proper bluetooth headset that has an end call button. Actually, I'm not sure bluetooth you are using that doesn't have an end call button.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 02:57 PM
    If the calls over wouldn't the other person just hang up anyway? I think you complain too much when you should just obviously switch phones

Posted via Q10
    You'd be surprised how many many people don't hang right up and talk begins or if someone by you starts yapping with the button it's instant

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 03:26 PM
    All the way back? Swipe up, touch the phone icon, touch end call. It's not like it's a long process.

Posted via CB10
    If you have opened a few apps since you started the call the active frame can be anywhere and as we use bb10 we learn to look for active frames not the tiny phone icon in the bottom. The icon should light up a bright color like light blue or something to make it easier to recognize

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 03:30 PM
    Read this thread a bit earlier and finally decided to post my experience. I have had my Q10 since July of 2013 and I have not accidentally dialed/called anyone... I have had multiple cases, holsters, and carried it without a case for the most of its life, not one accidental call... So I can't be of much help in my suggestions other than when you pocket the phone, try different methods to see if you can actually reduce it.
    01-25-14 03:37 PM
    I know what you mean, I'm in appraising as well and I think my biggest complaint is the lack of apps that my MLS ans lockbox uses.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 03:43 PM
    If you have opened a few apps since you started the call the active frame can be anywhere and as we use bb10 we learn to look for active frames not the tiny phone icon in the bottom. The icon should light up a bright color like light blue or something to make it easier to recognize

Posted via CB10
    Are you serious? The phone icon is always in the SAME spot. It never changes, ever. It only goes away if you're in the HUB.

Maybe you are not ready for a BlackBerry, better get a flip phone.

CDN BB
    01-25-14 05:25 PM
    Are you serious? The phone icon is always in the SAME spot. It never changes, ever. It only goes away if you're in the HUB.

Maybe you are not ready for a BlackBerry, better get a flip phone.

CDN BB
    Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha. I love my Blackberry's but really it's easier with the button or in ios. BB10 swipe up, tap phone button, wait on app to open then tap again to end. Ios tap, tap. Button =tap

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 07:48 PM
42 12