I'm intrigued by the 10.2 on the Z that is out there. I'm hoping to see it for the Q10 in a few weeks. But, I wondered for those of you who follow this more closely than I do - could you list some [confirmed] specific items that will be addressed in this forthcoming release? Or is it just speculation at this point? Thanks!
    07-31-13 09:34 PM
    I believe this topic will be of your interest.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...hanges-833413/

To my knowledge, 10.2 does not have any Z10 or Q10 exclusive features. That is, any 10.2 improvements that you find should be available on both devices once it drops!
    Dim-Ize likes this.
    07-31-13 09:36 PM
    I'm intrigued by the 10.2 on the Z that is out there. I'm hoping to see it for the Q10 in a few weeks. But, I wondered for those of you who follow this more closely than I do - could you list some [confirmed] specific items that will be addressed in this forthcoming release? Or is it just speculation at this point? Thanks!
    The 10.2 OS is the 10.2 OS, we are just waiting on a radio for the Q10, that's all...
    Dim-Ize likes this.
    07-31-13 09:36 PM
    Thank-you CB members. Will read the thread. Reading my question after your responses, i dont think I was very clear. I was hoping for Q optimization for some specific items related to the differences in screen size and benefit of a keyboard. Maybe I will learn more from the thread suggested.
    07-31-13 10:01 PM
    I believe this topic will be of your interest.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...hanges-833413/

To my knowledge, 10.2 does not have any Z10 or Q10 exclusive features. That is, any 10.2 improvements that you find should be available on both devices once it drops!
    That's really unfortunate. Speed dialing or keyboard shortcuts from the main screen for the q10 would've been great. It's a feature bb7 has had for years and seems so simple to implement.

Posted via CB10
    Dim-Ize likes this.
    08-01-13 06:53 AM
    Valdar - your post is a little more in line with the question I intended to write. While I do believe keyboard shortcuts and speed dialing are coming - I honestly think there could be some major improvements in the OS for the Q.

For example, make the fonts and logos slightly smaller on the Hub list. At present both are the same size as the Z and more scrolling is required.

I think 10.2 will be a very good upgrade. No doubt. I just had hoped they would spend some time at least - on optimizing the OS specifically for the Q.

It seems like the OS, any version, is being worked primarily for the Z and / or fully touch devices in mind. The Q, their flagship at present, is getting an OS optimized for another form factor crammed on it. That's what I hope they can address.
    08-01-13 08:52 AM