I don't know but I accidentally pasted in text messaging when trying to copy a phone number out of a text.
    I immediately exited and deleted my message to avoid mishap which took the original message with it loosing the number.
    Ok I realize theres delete message and delete conversation (item) but when you pasted a huge article into the text box your stuck with what to do because you can only delete character by character or no remember _ press hold select all icon _ cut, arrrrgggh or delete conversation confusingly delete item! , would help if delete conversation just said delete conversation instead of delete item which is only subtly different from delete message but then you delete whhat you did not want to delete!

Lack of trackpad is part of the problem.

BlackBerry cut and paste is ok in sum apps but not in text messaging where theres aspects of the old 10.1 cut and paste which appear down the side but also the new method with the little boxes ( you really have to memorise those icons in10.2) sometimes both sets of icons apear at same time and if you mess about with it long enough you can make it get stuck so the new style icons wont disapear!
    Why are BlackBerry messing with the phone swipe when text messaging need more work. Only 2 issues which phone app
    1 when you are in contacts and you are switched to phone app and then you accidentally phone someone when you want to edit or display thier details
    2 not being able to use keyboard to answer/hang up
    11-14-13 01:38 PM
    It just takes some time to learn the new system. Once you learn how to use it, it gets easier with each update.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 01:46 PM