have had my Q10 for a few months .. no issues until this weekend ..
    Text Messages are not updating and/or posting ranging from a few minutes to overnight.
    Not able to delete text messages and some remain /show as unopened even after reading and closing thread.
    Opened up my Q10 this Monday morning and some texts sent from friends yesterday (Sunday morning) popped on screen.
    I have tried rebooting, pulling battery a few times over weekend as well .. and that hasn't seemed to work.
    I also have gone into my messages and replied to some texts over weekend .. the reply goes through but the message does not update on screen? ... screen shows old / original message when 2 or 3 replies and responses have been made.
    I have read and even tried to delete some messages and they just stay marked as unread on screen.
    Very frustrating and annoying ...
    Anyone have same issues .. or any suggestions on how to resolve?
    Thanks!
    08-12-13 08:04 PM
    what OS and carrier are you on?
    08-12-13 08:08 PM
    10.1.0.273 is my OS
    and I am with ROGERS carrier in Canada.
    I contacted my carrier and they indicted there were no signal or issues they could see from their end.
    08-12-13 08:26 PM
    You can try a wipe but it seems like there are many people having various SMS issues with the MR release
    08-12-13 08:33 PM
    I have the BB Q 10 and running Software: 10.1.0.2011, on Verizon-US.

I can only see that I have a new text message if I go into the actual conversation; or if I restart my phone. If I do restart my phone, then I will get alerts for text messages that are sent to me for a few minutes. Then it will go back to not alerting me.

What can I do to fix this error?

Thank you.
    08-13-13 05:51 PM
    I have BB Q10, running on 10.1.0.238, in EU (Slovakia) and have the same problem - I am not able to delete SMS message in the chat.
    I can delete the whole SMS chat, however i can not delete single SMS meesage. even mine or received.

what is this?

When I tap on the message, dust bin is allowed, I "delete" message, phone tells me "message deleted" - and it is still there in the phone...
    Its really annoying.

thanks for help/advice
    08-14-13 03:51 AM