i've tried, wiped the Q10 and tried again.. but i keep getting all my text messages imported with the same date/time stamp, and no content!
    i got everything else to work.. my contacts, calendar, even browser bookmarks were transferred just fine.

now i have like a thousand blank text messages in the hub from virtually everyone on my addressbook (and then some)
    can i restore them properly somehow?

please help
    06-03-13 12:51 AM
    i've tried, wiped the Q10 and tried again.. but i keep getting all my text messages imported with the same date/time stamp, and no content!
    i got everything else to work.. my contacts, calendar, even browser bookmarks were transferred just fine.

now i have like a thousand blank text messages in the hub from virtually everyone on my addressbook (and then some)
    can i restore them properly somehow?

please help
    I experienced the same issue when switching from a 9700 to a Z10. I believe you can restore the Q10, and go through the transfer process, but toggle off the text messages transfer option. That way BB Link doesn't transfer texts, and creates the error we've experienced. I went through and deleted the SMS's manually, because there was under 40, but forgive me if I'm incorrect about the toggle option.

Good Luck!

-DylanHabkirk
    06-03-13 02:32 AM
    actually, this seems to be working itself out.
    now that it's a day later, i still have all the old messages in one chunk on the 2nd of June with the time of import, but everytime i send or receive a text to any of my contacts, the entire history is pulled up and is properly sorted.

so although it's a mess.. i actually haven't lost any messages!
    06-04-13 04:16 AM