Hi guys!
    Couple days ago i wrote a thread about notifications that stuck in the Q10 (10.1) HUB. To read further about the bugs that i've experienced, i encourage you to read my previous thread HERE

After playing with my Q10 for couple days and try everything.. i found out that all this HUB notifications stuck problem is really caused by Facebook account in the HUB. Try to restore your phone and don't put Facebook account in your hub, and everything will work perfectly (twitter, BBM, mail, voicemail, sms, etc..). So, for now, i opened Facebook with the browser..

I hope Blackberry fix this soon, even though it's not a big bug.. but it's super annoying..

Hope it helps mate..
    ioansuhov likes this.
    05-12-13 08:08 AM
    Hi guys!
    Couple days ago i wrote a thread about notifications that stuck in the Q10 (10.1) HUB. To read further about the bugs that i've experienced, i encourage you to read my previous thread HERE

After playing with my Q10 for couple days and try everything.. i found out that all this HUB notifications stuck problem is really caused by Facebook account in the HUB. Try to restore your phone and don't put Facebook account in your hub, and everything will work perfectly (twitter, BBM, mail, voicemail, sms, etc..). So, for now, i opened Facebook with the browser..

I hope Blackberry fix this soon, even though it's not a big bug.. but it's super annoying..

Hope it helps mate..
    Hello! Thank you for posting. From what I see, the Facebook app and features are really buggy. Hope BB will fix these problems asap.
    05-12-13 09:00 AM
    You're welcome!
    05-12-13 12:29 PM