The day I ordered my Q10 I ordered this product, all other options where from china and I did not want to wait that long. When I got my Q10 I cut the tab off of the plastic screen cover that the phone comes with and used it like that until I got my glass screen protector in and installed it- my Q10's bare screen only saw the light of day for mere moments.

I had a glass screen protector for my Z10 and it was rubbish, the thing was smaller than the actual glass part on the Z10- that coupled with that the edges of the glass are not rounded it was bad... I took the thing off and replaced with with a normal screen protector that was lauded here- I think stealth skins- that skin was also slightly small but being thinner etc. it was not an issue.

the TechPro Glass screen protector for the Q10 has rounded edges, and while not an exact fit, and is slightly smaller than the full glass front- fit nicely and you do not feel much of a gap between body and glass. the cutout for the speaker is oversized so it keeps the sensors not obstructed- this to me is a visual design flaw as if it just was the exact cut out of the speaker it would look as it it WAS the stock screen and not a screen protector.

The glass screen protector I got for my wife's iPhone 5 was a perfect fit- and it was colored purple so it literally looks like its a purple iphone- the one for the Q10 would have had the same effect if it did not have such a large cutout for the speaker.

It is fairly aquaphopic - it does not bead as perfectly as my wifes real iphone 5 screen or its glass screen protector- but it does bead decently, and a lot better than plain glass or the crap that was the Z10. The curved edges are nice and does blend it well. It feels slick and smooth as glass (duh)

I would reccomend this above a standard zagg or plastic style screen protector.

Just a random quick little review :-)
    05-01-14 10:10 AM
    if you noticed the cut out at the top there is a sensor to the left so it is not covered.

Its great to me. Take a look at your car, do you wash it every week or do you just put gas in it and look around the smashed bugs on your wind shield? I guess your phone is your life if so maybe treat your car the same lol
    05-01-14 10:31 AM
    I know there are light sensors there, but do they really need to be exposed? The glass is clear enough for them to function I am sure. I get the camera cut out... but the sensors really don't need it. And to me it would have made it look better.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 10:36 AM
    its still a great protector
    05-01-14 02:14 PM