Im not sure if its a problem with my Q10 but I notice I need to tap a bit higher than the point I need to for it to respond. When closing an app by tapping the X image, I need to tap a millimeter higher for it to close. I even tried using a stylus and I can see that I need to tap a bit higher than the X for it to close. It is more prevalent playing PVZ2, where I need to tap a bit higher using the stylus, and worse when using my finger. But using the apps like ScreenTouchTest and painter, I can make an accurately placed line using the stylus. Anybody experienced this? Do you also tap a bit higher?
    02-11-14 08:48 PM
    So.. just to be clear..... the two apps it works fine on are native... the game it's off on is Android. Unless I'm missing something, I think you have the answer.
    02-11-14 10:49 PM
    Yes, I noticed the same on my Q10. However just as you already mentioned, it is heavily based on the apps. Virtually all core apps like browser, BBM, Hub or Calendar don't have this issue. Other apps, especially games like Devils Attorney or Mini Squadron are heavily plagued by this odd touch sensitivity. A couple of 3rd party apps (not necessarily Android ports/apk) also seem to face the higher tapping problem. IMO it is a software issue. A bit sad however it is there from day one, yet for example on early 10.1 days, the core Twitter client was also plagued by this issue, a few updates later and everything was fine.

Posted via the awesome Blackberry Q10
    02-12-14 12:41 AM