About time Big Blue
    06-04-13 10:48 PM
    All I'm hoping for is that AT&T-released OS updates come at a quicker pace than they did for the 9900 line.
    06-04-13 10:53 PM
    June 18th? Damnit
    06-04-13 11:19 PM
    Four days to go so I'm pretty stoked. I was finally able to mess with one at TMO and liked it a lot, but my experimentation was limited due to an incredibly poor decision on where to mount the security cable. The display had two levels, one at waist level and the other at eye level. The phone was at the higher level and attached to an incredibly strong retractable security cable. The force of the cable made holding the phone naturally almost impossible, even when pulling it out slack and holding the slack wire in-between my fingers. So my one handed typing wasn't feeling the best and even two handed typing was unfairly tested.
    After spending way too much time on CB, I'm a little concerned about some of the changes I have to accept from the 9900, but I won't return it after one or two days of frustration like some folks are doing. I'm giving it the full return period before making up my mind, but I highly doubt it'll be going back.
    06-14-13 12:00 PM
    pretty confident you will not return the Q. its a PHENOMENAL device. got my unlocked white for ATT yesterday, and i am STILL literally speechless with not only how beautiful it is, but how incredible the device is. im glad i bought the Z when it first came out to learn the new BB10 os and how to sideload. i love that phone, but my god, the Q is what i was waiting for...for YEARS. thank you blackberry.
    06-14-13 12:37 PM
    My premier account with AT&T doesn't say when it'll ship. It says on or about June 18th, but that's a generic shipping date. I'm hoping I don't have to wait until Thursday to get it. My sister's wedding is on the 19th, and I'd like to show it off to the people there. Patience, patience is also the issue.
    06-14-13 01:13 PM
    My premier account with AT&T doesn't say when it'll ship. It says on or about June 18th, but that's a generic shipping date. I'm hoping I don't have to wait until Thursday to get it. My sister's wedding is on the 19th, and I'd like to show it off to the people there. Patience, patience is also the issue.
    Im in the same boat. My premier account just says "Status: Preorder Processing" and they have charged my credit card. In addition, they upgraded me to overnight shipping. I am leaving for Europe next friday and would love to get some time to play with it before. Hopefully we get lucky and it ships out today
    06-14-13 02:19 PM
    How'd you get upgraded? >
    06-14-13 02:37 PM
    How'd you get upgraded? >
    They canceled my pre-order when they couldnt verify my shipping address. I called and said WTF, you couldnt have called me?!? They then got the order back in the system and I told them I wanted it sooner than the 2 day shipping. They upgraded me to overnight and waived the upgrade fee I was pretty livid on the phone for them canceling my pre-order though, so I think the rep was scared lol
    06-14-13 05:57 PM
    I "could be" backordered. So if it doesn't ship today, "call tomorrow and we can cancel it so you can pick up in store on Friday."

Monsters.
    06-18-13 02:44 PM
    About time Big Blue
    Did your Q10 ship?
    06-18-13 02:45 PM
    In stores Friday the 21st of June per AT&T news release and per the store in my location--So CA. Good news though no idea what update is on the phone other than all Q10's have 10.1 on them. Can't wait like many though I'm going to miss the trusty 9810! Bittersweet!
    06-18-13 02:55 PM
    As i posted, I ordered on the 14th, and called this morning for an update since my online status was showing "Processing"

The lady politely told me that the order has already been processed, it is "in progress" and it is not backordered--100% sure that my reservation is not on back order.

My online status still says "Processing"

Guess who will be hearing from me for another update check at 630pm today?
    bbrygrrl likes this.
    06-18-13 03:02 PM
    AT&T Shipping My Q10 June 18-3uwged.jpg

^_^
    06-18-13 03:22 PM
    I called again and the lady I talked to said that the warehouse was out of stock and that my phone should be shipping in the next 24 - 48 hours and that I should definitely get it by Friday. Very frustrating as the previous rep I talked to on the 11th said I was upgraded to overnight shipping and they would waive my upgrade fee since they canceled my order by mistake. No record of that, surprise surprise....

AT&T sucks.
    06-18-13 03:41 PM
    I called again and the lady I talked to said that the warehouse was out of stock and that my phone should be shipping in the next 24 - 48 hours and that I should definitely get it by Friday. Very frustrating as the previous rep I talked to on the 11th said I was upgraded to overnight shipping and they would waive my upgrade fee since they canceled my order by mistake. No record of that, surprise surprise....

AT&T sucks.
    I called and they said they were out of stock in the warehouse. The rep checked another system and said they had 11,000 ready to ship...
    06-18-13 03:56 PM
    Isn't it safe to assume that if the availability in stores is Friday, there is enough stock somewhere to be able to fulfill preorders before or on that day?
    06-18-13 04:03 PM
    Isn't it safe to assume that if the availability in stores is Friday, there is enough stock somewhere to be able to fulfill preorders before or on that day?
    That's what I don't understand. Why would you not fulfill the ones that preordered and pre-paid before servicing the stores?? Are they anticipating thousands of people coming out in droves to raid the stores for the Q10?! Most of everyone who wants one and has been waiting for it preordered!
    06-18-13 04:09 PM
    That's what I don't understand. Why would you not fulfill the ones that preordered and pre-paid before servicing the stores?? Are they anticipating thousands of people coming out in droves to raid the stores for the Q10?! Most of everyone who wants one and has been waiting for it preordered!
    I'm sure my statement is safe to assume.
    06-18-13 04:12 PM
    I'm sure my statement is safe to assume.
    Right. Everyone knows what happens when you assume.

Now you are hoping (as I am) that AT&T ships devices today.

But don't assume you know anything..
    06-18-13 04:30 PM
    Well I guess its safe to say the devices didnt ship today. Its almost 7 PM EST and I havent gotten anything yet
    06-18-13 05:39 PM
    Order status changed "Shipping Date 6/18/13"

Woo hoo!

now just need a tracking number and I'm set!
    06-18-13 06:45 PM
    I got to check my order. I'm going to miss my z10 such a great phone.

Posted via CB10
    theclipart likes this.
    06-18-13 06:52 PM
    Order status changed "Shipping Date 6/18/13"

Woo hoo!

now just need a tracking number and I'm set!
    Awesome! When did you pre-order?
    06-18-13 06:54 PM
    Awesome! When did you pre-order?
    6/4
    06-18-13 07:01 PM
41 12