how can you launch a phone 6 months after its been announced. One of the worst releases of all time
    Because it's a phased release.

The UK got the first BB10 phone the day after the release, and it was announced that the Q10 would follow with no actual date announced. If we are to use your line of thinking, how soon after release are the phones available, then it's a spectacular release.

Posted from my amazing Z10 via CB10
    06-03-13 04:21 AM
    Wow. Do you honestly believe that Blackberry is preventing AT&T from releasing the Q10 or did you just forget to put the "LOL" after that sentence?

If not then do you figure that Blackberry was really pi$$ed at Sprint cause in your mind Blackberry didn't even let them sell the Z10?
    Yes.
    06-03-13 04:54 AM
    I also think maybe AT&T may be releasing the Q10 later since Verizon got the white exclusive for the Z10 and now the Q10.
    Explain why that would make any difference
    06-03-13 04:55 AM
    As que esto es solo para anunciar su blog....

Puede ser considerado spam, no?

Posted from my amazing Z10 via CB10
    06-03-13 06:29 AM
    Esperndo el Q10 de AT&T que llege ya.
    BBW App:
    ENGLISH ONLY

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 09:02 AM
    I'm not falling for that again... ( still waiting on email for 9800 and Z10)
    LOL! So True! I did register for the 9810 and got an email back in the fall of 2011. But they aren't the best at that, or much else actually. Still it's all a moot point if they don't fix the LINK update for 2-way sync with Outlook--at least for me anyway. It will be a total bummer if the Q10 it's the streets on AT&T and I can't get my hands on it at once-lol!
    06-03-13 01:22 PM
    How did the source get this information?
    A guy that works for Blackberry here in the US told me that weeks ago. He was right about the Verizon and T-Mobile launch dates.... Hoping he is wrong about At&t or At&t pushes it up due to other carriers launching it this week....
    06-03-13 03:07 PM
    A guy that works for Blackberry here in the US told me that weeks ago. He was right about the Verizon and T-Mobile launch dates.... Hoping he is wrong about At&t or At&t pushes it up due to other carriers launching it this week....
    So Buzzon--what do you do? Webpage design? Are you in Orange Cty CA?
    BTW, just saw on a dev thread that the 10.2 and updated 2-way sync probably won't be until Aug/Sept and if correct, that truly sucks!
    06-03-13 04:47 PM
    So Buzzon--what do you do? Webpage design? Are you in Orange Cty CA?
    BTW, just saw on a dev thread that the 10.2 and updated 2-way sync probably won't be until Aug/Sept and if correct, that truly sucks!
    Yeah, started an SEO "Search Engine Optimization" & Internet Marketing company in Laguna Beach, California and hired a few graphic & website designers.

I've tried calling several At&t stores, customer service, online chat.... They will not even confirm the release this month. All I want is a confirmed date so I can start my countdown
    06-03-13 08:26 PM
    cant be real life, need this for att this week
    06-03-13 08:28 PM
    Yeah, started an SEO "Search Engine Optimization" & Internet Marketing company in Laguna Beach, California and hired a few graphic & website designers.

I've tried calling several At&t stores, customer service, online chat.... They will not even confirm the release this month. All I want is a confirmed date so I can start my countdown
    PM me your email address as I may want to use your services later this year to redesign my webpage for my business. Mine is outdated but works well for us-still it needs a face lift but have to conform to SEC regs due to nature of our business. BTW, I'm in Ventura, CA.
    Post-wise, I'm with AT&T but stopped by a tmobile store next to a SB's today and asked when they would have it in the store and the gal said she thought sometime today or tomorrow in the shippment. but probably wouldn't have them for demo until next week or at best this weekend.
    06-04-13 03:12 PM
    PM me your email address as I may want to use your services later this year to redesign my webpage for my business. Mine is outdated but works well for us-still it needs a face lift but have to conform to SEC regs due to nature of our business. BTW, I'm in Ventura, CA.
    Post-wise, I'm with AT&T but stopped by a tmobile store next to a SB's today and asked when they would have it in the store and the gal said she thought sometime today or tomorrow in the shippment. but probably wouldn't have them for demo until next week or at best this weekend.
    Sending you a PM with contact info... Pre-Orders for At&t start tomorrow, great news! Still hearing it will not be available till June 18-21st. Hope it's sooner!
    06-04-13 05:31 PM
    Just got my message--pre-order today and units will be shipped on June 18th. Not so bad. I'm personally going to wait till they hit the store and try to get the $100 trade in (will trade an old 9800 in) that is being advertised by them. $199 with 2-yr contract. Here is their link:
    BlackBerry� Q10 - Black cell phone from AT&T_
    06-05-13 02:38 PM
38 12