At&t is going to release the Q10 on June 21st. This is from a reliable source, he was correct about T-Mobile and Verizon launch dates. I'm pretty bummed, I want it now!!

EDIT: Hahaha sorry meant June 21st...
    Last edited by buzzon; 05-31-13 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Wrong month....
    05-31-13 03:53 PM
    At&t is going to release the Q10 on May 21st. This is from a reliable source, he was correct about T-Mobile and Verizon launch dates. I'm pretty bummed, I want it now!!
    Huh, today is May 31?

I assume you mean June 21st?
    05-31-13 03:55 PM
    Huh, today is May 31?

I assume you mean June 21st?
    We have to go back in time! :-D
    05-31-13 04:02 PM
    May 21st... 2014
    mediadavid likes this.
    05-31-13 04:05 PM
    05-31-13 04:20 PM
    Sounds about right!!

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 04:24 PM
    How reliable is your source? Is it Marty McFly?

Posted via CB10
    adjdudley21 likes this.
    05-31-13 04:26 PM
    How reliable is your source? Is it Marty McFly?

Posted via CB10
    Haha! Sorry, June 21st...
    05-31-13 05:37 PM
    Haha! Sorry, June 21st...
    Haha figured it was a typo but thought I would give you a hard time. Thanks for the info.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 05:40 PM
    How did the source get this information?
    05-31-13 05:56 PM
    This is pathetic...att always takes their sweet time releasing things. Although there was a date of June 5 on another thread

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 07:01 PM
    I spoke to the AT&T rep on a chat line today, from their local office for CA and she said inspite of the rumors, there is no published release date for the Q10 in the US yet, and the best thing to do is register your email address with them as those registered will know first when it is to be launched. On the upside, she did say that it appeared that the $100 trade in on any older smartphone (no older than 3 years) would still be available through out June. She said that when she looked it up for me, there was no mention of it going away. So I'd say later in June sounds more real. Hope by then they have the LINK softwared updated to to include the fixes for the bugs so it works and a fix for the long overdue 2-way sync for outlook 2007/2010.
    05-31-13 07:13 PM
    This is pathetic...att always takes their sweet time releasing things. Although there was a date of June 5 on another thread

Posted via CB10
    Yah, that's what the lady I spoke to said, but who knows if she's mistaken or simply lying... I just hope it's out soon...
    05-31-13 10:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    When we're anxious for the release of <insert latest device name here>, the carriers take turns being the first, second.....and last to the party. I'm with Verizon and they usually have a habit of sitting on the sidelines for quite a while as other US carriers do their releases. Also since they're not a standard GSM carrier, we can't even get unlocked devices going regardless of what we're willing to pay. It's kind of nice that for once they are right on the heels of TMO for the Q10. ATT/Sprint users, I hope you don't have to wait too long!
    06-01-13 04:41 AM
    When we're anxious for the release of <insert latest device name here>, the carriers take turns being the first, second.....and last to the party. I'm with Verizon and they usually have a habit of sitting on the sidelines for quite a while as other US carriers do their releases. Also since they're not a standard GSM carrier, we can't even get unlocked devices going regardless of what we're willing to pay. It's kind of nice that for once they are right on the heels of TMO for the Q10. ATT/Sprint users, I hope you don't have to wait too long!
    Sprints not gonna have it before August(or later). I have that info from a very good source.
    06-01-13 09:40 AM
    Sprints not gonna have it before August(or later). I have that info from a very good source.
    Dang, that's harsh. Knowing my personal tendencies, if I was on Sprint and if I was as anxious as I am now for Verizon's imminent release next week (yep, full retail $ preorder in the queue), I would be considering jumping ship from sprint or at least opening an account with one of the other carriers for the interim. Yes it's an expensive way to go, but when Berry Fever struck me in the past, I was known to do some rather radical things just to be even a few days ahead of the pack.
    These days I've mellowed and decided I won't switch to TMobile in order to get a Q10 the day before Verizon's release. (kinda kidding here...if it were that drastic I would have been on the unlocked international circuit long ago). Anyway good luck waiting for Sprint's launch. Let's hope it lives up to all our expectations and desires. Dreaming of new berrys is fun, during the past couple of years I'd forgotten how much.
    06-02-13 01:25 AM
    It looks like you only have to wait until June 5th if:

You can spare the lump sum of $580
    Are a FORMER or current T-Mobile customer
    And don't mind having "T-Mobile" stamped on your Q10.

You can just pay full price for the phone at a T-Mobile Corporate store then T-Mobile Customer Service will unlock the phone.

It says so right here on T-Mobile's support page, SIM Unlock your phone | Support
    06-02-13 08:45 AM
    All of this is just RUMORS until we hear from AT&T. Sales techs and other representatives no little more than we do. It does look like AT&T will not be first as two other carriers will be introducing next week.

Still think that Blackberry is punishing AT&T for such a cr^py Z10 introduction.
    06-02-13 08:54 AM
    All of this is just RUMORS until we hear from AT&T. Sales techs and other representatives no little more than we do. It does look like AT&T will not be first as two other carriers will be introducing next week.

Still think that Blackberry is punishing AT&T for such a cr^py Z10 introduction.
    Wow. Do you honestly believe that Blackberry is preventing AT&T from releasing the Q10 or did you just forget to put the "LOL" after that sentence?

If not then do you figure that Blackberry was really pi$$ed at Sprint cause in your mind Blackberry didn't even let them sell the Z10?
    06-02-13 09:15 AM

I also think maybe AT&T may be releasing the Q10 later since Verizon got the white exclusive for the Z10 and now the Q10.
    06-02-13 10:37 AM
    I also think maybe AT&T may be releasing the Q10 later since Verizon got the white exclusive for the Z10 and now the Q10.

That really disappoints me.

I might not jump on the Q10 after all. Not immediately, in any case. I am still holding out hope for something other than black for these BB10 devices. I'll just continue on with my Z10, which I love.

There, I just made a decision.....
    06-02-13 12:36 PM
    That really disappoints me.

I might not jump on the Q10 after all. Not immediately, in any case. I am still holding out hope for something other than black for these BB10 devices. I'll just continue on with my Z10, which I love.

There, I just made a decision.....
    I am going to try and find a white Rogers Q10. I have a Rogers SIM card that gives me the early OS releases from up north.
    06-02-13 12:38 PM
    I spoke to the AT&T rep on a chat line today, from their local office for CA and she said inspite of the rumors, there is no published release date for the Q10 in the US yet, and the best thing to do is register your email address with them as those registered will know first when it is to be launched. On the upside, she did say that it appeared that the $100 trade in on any older smartphone (no older than 3 years) would still be available through out June. She said that when she looked it up for me, there was no mention of it going away. So I'd say later in June sounds more real. Hope by then they have the LINK softwared updated to to include the fixes for the bugs so it works and a fix for the long overdue 2-way sync for outlook 2007/2010.
    I'm not falling for that again... ( still waiting on email for 9800 and Z10)
    06-02-13 04:36 PM
    Verizon launch is June 10, correct?
    06-02-13 04:37 PM
    how can you launch a phone 6 months after its been announced. One of the worst releases of all time
    06-03-13 01:37 AM
38 12