Sys.android.shell.bar and sys.android.bar? for os 10.2.1.3062 plz i need it .. any one can put it here ?
    Last edited by Salah Feriani; 02-07-15 at 02:31 PM.
    02-07-15 02:06 PM
    any one here ?
    02-07-15 02:30 PM
    02-07-15 03:01 PM
    These files, might they repair the problem I am having with my Android player not loading on my Passport. I did a device switch (BB Link) from Passport to Passport and now none of my Android apps load up (just hang at green bar then crash). Will replacing these bar files possibly fix my issue?

I am running Official OS 10.3.0.908
    02-09-15 12:03 PM
    These files, might they repair the problem I am having with my Android player not loading on my Passport. I did a device switch (BB Link) from Passport to Passport and now none of my Android apps load up (just hang at green bar then crash). Will replacing these bar files possibly fix my issue?

I am running Official OS 10.3.0.908
    Only one way to find out. It can't get any worse than it is now, really.
    02-09-15 01:33 PM
    How do I load these files?
    Via sachesi?
    But there is a lot of files in the folders which aren't .bars and won't load through sachesi.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 11:38 PM
    How do I load these files?
    Via sachesi?
    But there is a lot of files in the folders which aren't .bars and won't load through sachesi.

Posted via CB10
    I tried loading the files with the Chrome bowser extension. But that didn't seem to fix my problem.

I ended up doing:
    - full backup with BlackBerry Link
    - installed a new leaked OS (could have just wiped phone and just gone back to official OS)
    - restored backup made with BlackBerry Link but de-selected the "BlackBerry Runtime" app out of the list of apps to restore

This fixed my problem. Android apps all run again

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 11:46 PM
    Did you lose any info?
    Like saved wifi connections, or any data?

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 12:54 AM
    @motec

The only things I lost was:
    - Bluetooth saved devices (Might have been because of the upgrade to the leaked OS...?)
    - Some android apps settings (PayByPhone, Waze, etc)
    02-12-15 12:28 AM
    Thanx, I'll try it out

Posted via CB10
    02-12-15 01:19 AM
    Reinstalling those two components with Sachesi did nothing for me as my WhatsApp installation has become corrupted and all contacts are gone and will not sync so only numbers show on the chat list. Will keep on trying other things. Have just restored WhatsApp data from BB Link backup.
    11-14-18 11:09 AM
    Reinstalling those two components with Sachesi did nothing for me as my WhatsApp installation has become corrupted and all contacts are gone and will not sync so only numbers show on the chat list. Will keep on trying other things. Have just restored WhatsApp data from BB Link backup.
    I'm not surprised the files did nothing for you. This thread is 3 years old and those files are from an OS that is obsolete.
    11-14-18 11:29 AM
    I'm not surprised the files did nothing for you. This thread is 3 years old and those files are from an OS that is obsolete.
    I am sorry I forgot to mention I did that very same procedure on my 10.3.3.3216 system with the right sys.android files included in the 3216 Blitz.
    11-14-18 11:53 AM
    I am sorry I forgot to mention I did that very same procedure on my 10.3.3.3216 system with the right sys.android files included in the 3216 Blitz.
    For what reason?
    11-14-18 11:56 AM
    Whatsapp lost all of its contacts database even if they are Al lstill on the Contacts app unchanged and Telegram continues to be able to access them. Thought reinstalling the Android core might reset the android machine data. It obviously did not. I will now Delete Data on WhatsApp, reverify it, and see what happens. Need to wait two hours though.
    11-14-18 11:58 AM
    Whatsapp lost all of its contacts database even if they are Al lstill on the Contacts app unchanged and Telegram continues to be able to access them. Thought reinstalling the Android core might reset the android machine data. It obviously did not. I will now Delete Data on WhatsApp, reverify it, and see what happens. Need to wait two hours though.
    More likely to be a WhatsApp problem (temporary?) or just changes on their side. I doubt if there was anything wrong with your runtime other than it's a hundred years old now (well seems like it, anyway).
    11-14-18 12:44 PM
    More likely to be a WhatsApp problem (temporary?) or just changes on their side. I doubt if there was anything wrong with your runtime other than it's a hundred years old now (well seems like it, anyway).
    WhatsApp problem fixed so far, from memory I restored my backup less BlackBerry Runtime.

Reinstalling both android.bar files did solve a few Android Runtime issues for me, in particular when the Android runtime refused to start
    01-17-20 12:03 PM