My partner & I both have Q10s, & we want to share the contacts data we have in each of our devices: how can we do this (easily)?
    We've tried looking at blackberry link but it's not clear how to transfer contacts info...
    Would appreciate any help. Thanks
    09-22-13 07:06 AM
    I would say, if you syncronize contacts via gmail or microsoft exchange you only need to set up a common email ,either gmail or outlook and then sync to that email. it will update contacts on.both devices. If you just want a one shot deal or transfer of contacts, and use either gmail or ms oulook, use the export function, choose comma seperated file and save this file on your pc. Then oad this file on your device via outlook. There is lots of info here or via an internet search to show you how its done. If the contacts are only on the phone, it may be harder to do. you can share indivudual contacts via nfc or bluetooth or text or email. If you have lots of contacts this could be labourious. I think setting up a common email account on both devices would be easiest. Hope this helps somewhat.
    09-22-13 07:50 AM
    Choose contacts you want to share and use NFC option. I think it is the easiest way, of course if you don't have thousands of them to share.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 08:43 AM
    My partner & I both have Q10s, & we want to share the contacts data we have in each of our devices: how can we do this (easily)?
    We've tried looking at blackberry link but it's not clear how to transfer contacts info...
    Would appreciate any help. Thanks
    If you don't want to use same Google account to always have your contacts in sync,
    you could use the app ContactX - to export your phones contacts- copy the datafile onto the other device, use the same app there to Import the data back...
    09-22-13 09:49 AM
    Thanks - I'll give it a try - doing it via nfc toooo laborious!
    09-22-13 11:25 AM