Rogers finally called me back last week in relation to an email they sent me and I replied to. They sent me an email the first time I used the prepaid MasterCard and said they would reset my account. So I fired back a response why? Don't, it worked just fine. But when they called to follow up I explained that I can't add other cards and she said it was not a glitch but simply the other cards would be added soon. A few days ago we just got a suretap wallet update that confirmed this. My my spinning circle of death over the "add a card" section was replaced with " new cards coming soon" or something of the like. I guess they prefer to get as many people on the Rogers branded prepaid card first before adding others. On the bright side, it does work great. It even works at Subway where my tap to pay Visa always fails and makes me use the chip reader so that's promising..Although that could just be a Visa - MasterCard issue with that seller.

Posted via CB10
    kyleheney likes this.
    02-01-15 12:11 PM
    Got a notification for an update this morning. When I open the app it take a while and then I get a message indicating their servers can't be reached at this time and to try again.

Q10 (SQN100-3)
    02-07-15 07:56 AM
    Weekends are spotty for registrations etc.. Once Monday came around everything seemed to set up fine. Perhaps you are having a similar result with this update.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-15 10:08 AM
    Seems like it will work now but... where can SureTap be used? Just Tim's and Starbucks? Or can I pay for gas, beer, lcbo, groceries, etc.?

Q10 (SQN100-3)
    02-07-15 01:29 PM
    Any store in Canada that accepts "tap to pay" so any store that has an updated terminal. Loblaws and Superstore, Subway, Tims etc.. The list goes on and on. The only restriction is the purchase must be less than $100.00 and they need an up to date terminal which most retailers are installing if they don't have them already.

Just to be clear, anywhere you can tap a Visa or MasterCard to pay, you can tap your phone to pay instead.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-15 07:37 PM
    Cool! Thanks.

Q10 (SQN100-3)
    02-08-15 12:05 PM
    I just updated to 10.3.1.1581 and now my Suretap doesn't work and neither does my Scotiabank mobile wallet. Is that because I am not using an official Rogers approved OS? I miss having my suretap!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 04:48 AM
    I just updated to 10.3.1.1581 and now my Suretap doesn't work and neither does my Scotiabank mobile wallet. Is that because I am not using an official Rogers approved OS? I miss having my suretap!!!

Posted via CB10
    ouch I was worried about this.. Why not wait for Rogers? They are rolling out Z10 and possibly others as we speak although I have yet to see it for my Z30. Please update this thread if you get on a Rogers official release to see if that fixes your issue.
    02-19-15 02:29 PM
    I'm on a leak on Rogers and it works for me. Try uninstalling and reinstalling.

One thing I've noticed is Suretap used to not open if NFC was off. Now it will open, but won't work for transactions (obviously). Make sure your NFC is on because now it doesn't give the warning if it's off.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 03:24 PM
    Did the reinstall and all is working great now.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 09:16 PM
35 12