Hi CrackBerry Community,

Most people know Spigen SGP is a big player in the dry application screen protector market. For those who don't know, they make excellent smooth and crystal clear protective screen covers for many devices (they don't have an orange peel texture or affect the touch functionality at all).

Currently they do not have plans to make a Q10 screen protector. However I inquired and they said if enough interest is generated they would in fact make one. Here is the reply they gave me:

"Thank you for contacting Spigen.com Customer Service Department.

Thank you for your interest in our Spigen Products!
    As of now, we don�t have any definite plans to make screen protectors for the Blackberry Q10. However, if there is increased interest from our customers, we may change our production plans in the future. Please check our website, facebook, and twitter pages for any updates time to time."

If you'd be interested in a Spigen Q10 crystal clear screen protector, post in this thread and hopefully Spigen will answer to our demands and start production for our phone!

They already make a screen protector for the Z10 that retails for $14 - Blackberry Z10 Screen Protector Steinheil - Blackberry - Other - Cell Phones | SPIGEN SGP

Warm regards,

Marc
    05-10-13 01:21 PM
    it would be great to get a protector from them!
    05-11-13 03:02 PM
    I got mine on eBay for the z10 and q10, they where about $2 a piece and they are great. All that all brand name crap is BS. Don't fall for it
    05-11-13 08:39 PM
    It is the clarity and the touch sensitivity of the Spigen screen protectors that make them stand out.
    05-13-13 01:44 PM