I received a replacement 9650 this afternoon because my old one wasn't working correctly. I had some issues with sending text messages on the device so I called Customer Service. They could not fix it so they transferred me to Technical Support.

They fixed the device and when finished I asked him if he had any updates on the Q1o release date. He said he received an internal memo today that said the Q10 was going to be released in July but he did not have an exact date. More importantly, he said that if you go to the Sprint website and renew a two year contract with Sprint (or start a new two year contract with Sprint) during the "pre-order phase", the cost of the Q10 will be $99.99.

I did not leave out a "1". I asked him to make sure and he said, "Sir, believe me. I am one of the most proficient Blackberry technicians here on the tech support line. This Q10 is awesome and I cannot believe they are going to have a pre-order sale for the release at only $99.99. You're gonna love it."

If you don't believe me then you can call Sprint tech support and ask yourself.
    The only unknown is what date in July the website will make the pre-order available.

- Jon
    bigedschukar likes this.
    06-21-13 06:00 PM
    Pretty good....maybe they should throw in a set of premium earplugs for the many pissed customers.
    06-21-13 06:17 PM
    I received a replacement 9650 this afternoon because my old one wasn't working correctly. I had some issues with sending text messages on the device so I called Customer Service. They could not fix it so they transferred me to Technical Support.

They fixed the device and when finished I asked him if he had any updates on the Q1o release date. He said he received an internal memo today that said the Q10 was going to be released in July but he did not have an exact date. More importantly, he said that if you go to the Sprint website and renew a two year contract with Sprint (or start a new two year contract with Sprint) during the "pre-order phase", the cost of the Q10 will be $99.99.

I did not leave out a "1". I asked him to make sure and he said, "Sir, believe me. I am one of the most proficient Blackberry technicians here on the tech support line. This Q10 is awesome and I cannot believe they are going to have a pre-order sale for the release at only $99.99. You're gonna love it."

If you don't believe me then you can call Sprint tech support and ask yourself.
    The only unknown is what date in July the website will make the pre-order available.

- Jon
    That would be awesome. I do believe, I do believe
    06-21-13 10:04 PM
    Somebody on another thread said mid July. Early July would be nice, been available to upgrade since beginning of June.
    06-21-13 10:42 PM
    I really hope this true!! I have a 8350i, yea thats right. I'm probably one of the last Nextel BlackBerry users around (since 1999) and the Nextel network is being shut down next weekend (6-29-13). They have been disrupting my service for the last 3 weeks trying to convince me to switch over to Sprint, which I will once the Q10 drops. I have been told on 2 separate occasions by Sprint/Nextel Reps that the Q10 will be released in June. But I'll say this, I don't believe them b/c it hasn't yet and they've mislead us in the past. With that said I'm going to be SOL within the next week or so b/c I refuse to waste my upgrade on some other manufacture's device that don't want in the first place. C'Mon Sprint, get your head out of your rear end, stop allowing other carriers to release new smart phones first and do us BlackBerry loyalist a favor, RELEASE the Q10!!
    Last edited by bharp13; 06-21-13 at 11:21 PM.
    bigedschukar likes this.
    06-21-13 10:55 PM
    I looked every where on the site cant find anything about pre ordering. Went to the store and they looked at me as if I was crazy for even asking.....

Does anyone have a link to pre order Sprint?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    07-04-13 12:46 AM
    I looked every where on the site cant find anything about pre ordering. Went to the store and they looked at me as if I was crazy for even asking.....

Does anyone have a link to pre order Sprint?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    As of now, there's no preorder availability.
    07-04-13 06:44 AM
    Go here to register for notifications about the Q10 at Sprint:

BlackBerry 10 with Truly Unlimited Data from Sprint
    07-05-13 09:16 AM