Got this from someone in the celluar industry.
    SA Omair likes this.
    04-19-13 04:30 PM
    sigh of relief fo me..waitng madly..!
    04-19-13 04:51 PM
    That's probably the date that the units get shipped out (I read April 26th for the Vodafone peeps), but April 29th release by Telus and April 30th release by Rogers are the only two confirmed dates IIRC.
    04-19-13 05:36 PM
    A bell rep here in kelowna told me may 3 for the q10

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 07:01 PM
    Probably JUNE for the US
    SK122387 likes this.
    04-19-13 07:03 PM
    Shipping on the 23rd would sort of make sense for people in the UK as the date for release is the 26th. The only gripe I have with that is the time frame in getting the devices to every location in the UK within 3 days. Ofcourse, I'm no professional in how this game works, but it's just my 2 pence.
    04-19-13 07:05 PM
    Got this from someone in the celluar industry.
    launch date for which country?uk or ca?for the uk,the date was only given by carphone house so far,and it is 30th for black and may 6th for white.so i don't think it will be as early as 23th,though i wish it earlier.
    04-19-13 07:16 PM
    A bell rep here in kelowna told me may 3 for the q10
    Spoke with Bell today since the preorders went live. They don't have a date.
    04-19-13 07:17 PM
    Vodafone UK launch on April 26, Phones4u and Carphone Warehouse launch April 29.
    According to friends who work there.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 08:37 PM
    Future Shop and Best Buy employees (that are mostly kids) are clueless and apathetic. "They don't know when it will officially be launched. It has been delayed. Looks like May 15." Dumb kids.
    04-20-13 06:36 PM
    launch date for which country?uk or ca?for the uk,the date was only given by carphone house so far,and it is 30th for black and may 6th for white.so i don't think it will be as early as 23th,though i wish it earlier.
    canada. i do not know of usa/uk dates
    april 23rd is for Canada.
    04-20-13 07:06 PM
    Yes the 23rd is the date ! But wont be in stores for sale until the 30th !!!!!
    04-20-13 07:25 PM
    If it isn't a U.S. release I don't even care anymore. This wait has to the one of the biggest debacles in some time.
    04-20-13 10:31 PM
    If it isn't a U.S. release I don't even care anymore. This wait has to the one of the biggest debacles in some time.
    If it's a debacle, it's because people pay too much attention to rumors instead of common sense. The details have pretty much been laid out since carriers started taking preorders and making announcements. One only has to look at the Z10 launch and see the trajectory the Q10 launch will take. BlackBerry has always said 'April'.
    04-20-13 11:14 PM
    If it's a debacle, it's because people pay too much attention to rumors instead of common sense. The details have pretty much been laid out since carriers started taking preorders and making announcements. One only has to look at the Z10 launch and see the trajectory the Q10 launch will take. BlackBerry has always said 'April'.
    I stand by what I typed. If you are like me in the U.S. on full thirst mode then you feel the words.
    04-21-13 01:49 AM
    My Sim Free Q10 from Amazon.es left Uk at 17pm April 19th... Last tracking update April 20th Belgium... Closer to Spain...!!
    I have ordered it on April 14th as it was available on pre-order for 559�....I will let you know as soon as arrive!!
    JUSTQUAN2 and keel999 like this.
    04-21-13 07:11 AM
    BlackBerry has always been good at released. "It's coming in quarter 3!". Hits retailers on September 29. Wtf

Posted via CB10
    nycspaces. likes this.
    04-21-13 09:00 AM
    BlackBerry has always been good at released. "It's coming in quarter 3!". Hits retailers on September 29. Wtf

Posted via CB10
    have to agree with this
    04-21-13 09:59 AM
    My Sim Free Q10 from Amazon.es left Uk at 17pm April 19th... Last tracking update April 20th Belgium... Closer to Spain...!!
    I have ordered it on April 14th as it was available on pre-order for 559€....I will let you know as soon as arrive!!
    Thanks!waiting for your post.
    04-21-13 10:49 AM
    Don't think Sprint will come out with the Q-10 in the US until around September or so.
    04-21-13 01:15 PM
    Ok, so the Q10 will be distributed to stores on April 23? That's not a 'launch' in any capacity... It's not launched until it's available to purchase.
    04-21-13 02:06 PM
    Bbrry was to busy calling the iPhone dated to bother watching how apple gives an exact release date many weeks if not Months in advance. I get so annoyed when a company cannot commit to a date. I feel bad for Americans who still have no idea when they can buy a Q10. And it looks like bbry has no idea either. Then worse thing you can do in a slow roll out to kill the hype and let those who overpay for a hard to get device be critical of it. Build hype and give a date and give them the phones.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 02:15 PM
    canada. i do not know of usa/uk dates
    april 23rd is for Canada.
    Good News! I hope the someone is right~~
    04-21-13 03:00 PM
    But you didnt really address the issue of where in the world it will be released in "April". April (or end of April as it looks now) in the UK and Canada is likely mid to late May in the states? As much as this country get pegged for being total Apple whores - there are Americans who want to support RIM and get ahold of a hard qwerty. I am preparing to get off my company plan and get on my own plan in the next week or so - really sucks that my only option would be to pick up a 9930.
    JUSTQUAN2 likes this.
    04-21-13 03:19 PM
    Maybe Jim BalSilly never really left... Thor really needs to be carefully with this, many bb fans feel like they have done it to us too many times before, why they just don't get out in front of this and say when for each market is kind of odd. I can't believe their carrier relations are so poor they can't coordinate a public release schedule. It's not like Apple or Samsung would change a thing, maybe HTC would have timed things, i doubt it.

Since they "wisely" heeded the carriers advice not to launch last year, which would have been the death knell based upon the early release software and app ecosystem, they should have shipped Q at the same time as the Z when there was little competition, double bang for the marketing dollar, apple slippage, android stagnation and there seems to be a genuine interest if 55% of Z10 users are switchers. However they would have needed to have the OS in a 10.1 level to launch and dodge criticism. Are they lazy up in Waterloo? I am really surprised it has taken the extra 90 days to get 10.1 to market, assuming it outs at the end of this month, they should have had the feature-set at 10.1 finish for the original launch.

Now that they waited for whatever reason, personally i think they should do a global Q launch on the same day as the S4 launch in each market. At least a bunch of people will be in buy mode and there has to be a ton of users who want a hard keyboard again at least the press would be able to make a story saying you can now get the newest slabphone or for those of you who love a keyboard, welcome to the 21st century! If they wait much longer there may be an iphone 5s to gut the user base even further.
    04-21-13 03:55 PM
35 12