I've had my Z10 now for almost 3 months and still don't like it. Had hoped the Q would give me reason to keep the 10 platform but nothing I've seen has changed my mind about it yet. I understand thinks change but I don't see what they have done will bring people over from other platforms like android.. Got to see my first Q today and I can say they store was packed with people and I was the only one looking at any blackberry let alone the Q. The touch screen on my Z is terrible and maybe a new OS can fix but the phone should not have launched if that is the case. And just so you know I had several Z's and not one has worked like it should as far as the touch screen.
    The original post was a good one and several jump on him for not liking the phone, one even could post and say he didn't have time to explain why he like his but had more then enough time to post that the first was wrong for posting he didn't like his Q. If all you can post is that you love your phone and bash others for posting why they didn't like theirs get a life. I love to hear why other do or don't like the phone that way when I do get to check one or or buy I can see for myself how well they do or don't work
    06-26-13 07:16 PM
    i have a q5 i miss the hardware buttons but its no biggie for me andriod apps ftw does take getting use to i do miss blackberry button scroll down and close but i do like the better muti tasking and ill get use to it eventually just hope the app situation keeps on improving and that bb10 isnt killed before it has the chance to grow
    07-20-13 03:36 PM
    I myself have a q10 and I love it. but you dudes getting all sensitive because he said he didn't work out for him need to cut it out. bunch of grown *** men in here catching feelings.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    rambo47 likes this.
    07-20-13 05:17 PM
    I completely agree with your statement towards apps.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 05:25 PM
179 ... 678