Finally got my hands on the Q10 coming from the 9700, 9780, 9790, 9900 and iphone 5.
    Im a physical keyboard user although decided to try the touch on the iphone 5.
    Its a great phone (iphone5), no complaints but im a BB fan and was waiting for my jump to OS10 and Q10.

Still getting the hang of the OS10.2 and a lot of online articles have helped ease the learning process but otherwise its
    made me put aside the iphone. Copy/ paste and typing is just so much faster with the Q10 as well as accessing all your
    info from the hub.

A) In regards to the Q10 fb app i cant seem to do the following;

1. Select "Get notifications" from a certain post or follow a certain post without commenting on it.
    2. Untagging myself from a tagged post
    3. Adding a photo comment on someones post

B) I noticed "Social feeds" is no longer on the Q10 and i used a lot the favorites option to keep updated
    with family activities. Any replacement for this?

C) The old calendar lacked week numbers but was simple and kept the yearly events at the top and would
    even auto scroll through them. Im glad to see the week numbers are back on the new calendar but cant see my yearly events
    at the top of the calendar as before. Could also be that BB link messed up when copying the info as i noticed some events are missing and some old deleted ones appeared.

D) Before on OS7 the recently dialed numbers gave you the option to choose between the contacts different numbers i.e mobile1, mobile2 etc and you just selected and dialed. This was handy if you tried to dial one number and that was off, then you could just select the other number of the contact. On OS10 recently dialed numbers, you try doing this and you will keep dialing the same number over and over unless you go again to contacts and select the other number.

E) The default weather app on the OS10 is awesome and nice to see this already included with the OS

F) Shazam was on OS7 but i notice for OS10 its not there. Will try sideloading it via android.

Otherwise alls good, loving it and learning...
    10-17-14 10:26 AM
    F) Shazam was on OS7 but i notice for OS10 its not there. Will try sideloading it via android.
    Maybe you want to try SoundHound? It's native, "built for BlackBerry" and works good so far. Search for it on BlackBerry World.
    10-17-14 11:33 AM
    Great stuff thanks. Downloading it now...
    10-20-14 01:33 AM
    I'm interested in the 'D)' question too. It's annoying.

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-20-14 02:07 AM
    Glad im not the only one experiencing this issue and hopefully on the next upgrades this will get sorted...
    10-20-14 02:44 AM