I am patiently waiting for the AT&T US release of the Q10, but I figured since many people in other countries already have it, perhaps they could answer some simple questions. I am also a Playbook owner, wondering if there is a Bridge app on the Q10 or BB10 devices at all? Also what is the storage capacity for SD cards? 16gig? 32gig? Or 64gig? Are sideloading Android apps a problem? Is it difficult? Do Android apps run well on this Q10 device or at all? Does it work well in sunlight? Is the app selection on par with the Z10?

I mean I guess I have a lot of questions that hands on users posts/videos never mentioned or were vague on.
    05-10-13 08:13 AM
    I am patiently waiting for the AT&T US release of the Q10, but I figured since many people in other countries already have it, perhaps they could answer some simple questions. I am also a Playbook owner, wondering if there is a Bridge app on the Q10 or BB10 devices at all? Also what is the storage capacity for SD cards? 16gig? 32gig? Or 64gig? Are sideloading Android apps a problem? Is it difficult? Do Android apps run well on this Q10 device or at all? Does it work well in sunlight? Is the app selection on par with the Z10?

I mean I guess I have a lot of questions that hands on users posts/videos never mentioned or were vague on.
    I shall answer what I can for you.

64gb is supported I believe, although I am currently running SD'less.
    Sideloading is as it is on the Z
    Works well in sunlight, depending of course on the screen brightness setting.
    There are already a good number of apps available, and more porting over daily.
    I dont believe Bridge is sorted yet.
    05-10-13 08:19 AM