This is not a complaint, just suggestion to make an awesome phone/os even better. In general, I'd love to see more keyboard shortcuts - speed-dial from homescreen, app launching, etc. But I'll keep this post specific to the hub. I think it would be awesome if, within the hub, we could take advantage of the keyboard a little more.

How about these two:

'R' - takes you to the root of the hub. Imagine, if you are the type that always wants to be at the root, you simple hit 'R' before leaving the hub, so the next time you swipe in, you're at the root. Or, if you the type that wants to return to where you left off, just leave the hub where you are, come back to where you left and then, if you want to quickly hit the root, just type 'R'.

I also would like to have shortcuts access a particular account quickly - maybe each account can have an assignable letter, OR maybe something like 'H' to cycle forward and 'G' to cycle back through accounts. I picked those two, because they are in the middle of the keyboard and 'N' & 'P' are already shortcuts in the hub.

Your thoughts on these or any other ideas to incorporate shortcuts in the hub more?
    08-07-13 02:40 PM
    Could work, except that r is reply in emails. But another letter in it's place. I'm not sure I'd use these, but more options for those that would.

Posted on my Q10
    AMorris71 likes this.
    08-07-13 03:18 PM
    This with the former home screen shortcuts on the BBOS devices would make for a pretty complete classic blackberry experience. Good ideas! I hope they are heard.

Posted via CB10
    AMorris71 likes this.
    08-07-13 04:00 PM
    I think pressing H to take you to the root of the hub fits the bill perfectly.

Reason for edit: typo

Posted via CB10
    AMorris71 and rudabb like this.
    08-07-13 04:30 PM