I just want to mention several bugs that I had with my sexy Q10

1 random warming, no this is not global warming, so no biggie but it happened several times
    I had to take out the battery and restart the phone.
    2 app world displayed menus in Spanish. I tried everything but wipe out the device and nothing worked
    next morning, it was back to english.
    3 two deleted apps reappeared and installed themselves. how can this happen?
    4 I am bilingual and whenever I switch between two languages for input method . there is a lag for about 2 seconds
    this is still going on

but all forgiven cause Q10 is best looking phone. I hope 10.2 is more stable with more quality apps
    06-26-13 07:53 AM
    3. Sometimes apps aren't fully deleted. Delete them again and reboot.
    07-17-13 11:43 AM
    To the contrary, some apps like Box, Games, Connect to Dropbox are always gonna come back. If you delete them and they come back, a reboot will not make them go away. If you delete them and then reboot for another reason they will reappear. Its app specific. Sometimes your phone will say you have a small OS update and it's really to reinstall the apps you deleted.

Verizon BlackBerry Q10
    07-17-13 11:50 AM
    I don't want the deleted apps that's why I deleted it! But it keeps reappearing after I restart my phone or I updated my OS. E.g Twitter, Boxdrop and Battery booster. I tried searching for the app to delete permanently on my laptop but I can't find it. Can anyone help?

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 09:02 PM
    usually problem #1 happens when you keep your phone in a bad reception area (ie. in your pocket at a place where you only have 1 bar, or in your desk drawer).
    10-02-13 12:21 PM
    Re: the reappearing apps

After deleting them from your home screen you need to go into BlackBerry World and into 'My World' > 'My Apps and Games' > 'Installed'

Once you're in 'Installed' find the apps that keep reappearing and fully uninstall them.

Posted via CB10
    LuisCast likes this.
    10-02-13 12:48 PM
    I don't want the deleted apps that's why I deleted it! But it keeps reappearing after I restart my phone or I updated my OS. E.g Twitter, Boxdrop and Battery booster. I tried searching for the app to delete permanently on my laptop but I can't find it. Can anyone help?

Posted via CB10
    Just move it to another folder.

You can pry my BlackBerry from my cold, dead hands.
    10-02-13 03:03 PM
    Oh yeah I did my search online. Gave me the same direction as yours. Alas, twitter app still there. Guess I can't delete those pre packed apps huh. Thanks for the help. Guess I 'm still learning about this Q10.

Happily on my Q10
    10-04-13 12:58 AM
    But you CAN delete those apps. Try doing my process again. It's possible. Trust me.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 11:26 AM
    Or you could simply use the Chrome browser with the BB10/PB tool and completely delete the apps from the OS. May require extracting and adding them first so they become removable, but it's easy. Search Sachesi or Darcy's tool in the Beta threads.
    10-04-13 11:30 AM