Any former president is addressed as Mr. President by government officials.

I did not miss the point, I just did not respond to it. I agree there's no point in calling BlackBerry RIM because RIM as a company does not exist anymore, or is very close to disappearing. It can take a while.

But Bush is still adressed as Mr. President as is his father and predecessor.
    01-23-14 02:31 PM
    I think your hands are slippery, I don't find the Q10 slippery at all, I can lay it on my hand and then angle it at a pretty steep angle and it still would not slip off. The only time I dropped my Q10 is when it fell out of my holster. But then again, I have the black Q10, not the white one, and I know they made the battery door out of a different material for the white one. Plastic right? Yuck... If I wanted a plastic phone I would have bought a Samsung...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    I held my friend's black Q10 and it has a different material which has some grip on it. White one is slippery, my friend dropped this white phone too when she was trying to take a picture. She felt so bad for dropping my phone but I wasn't surprise at all. It's ok i can live with that. I just put a sticker skin on it to solve the slippery issue.
    01-23-14 02:41 PM
    can we see a pic of it? i just want to cringe once.
    Too bad i've already covered it with skin sticker
    01-23-14 02:43 PM

I did not miss the point, I just did not respond to it. I agree there's no point in calling BlackBerry RIM because RIM as a company does not exist anymore, or is very close to disappearing. It can take a while.

I call it RIM because I'm so used to calling it Research In Motion, old habits die hard. Get used to it .

The white Q10 is indeed quite a bit more slippery than the black model. I personally like the look of the BlackBerry smartphones in black, plus that glass weave back I find totally awesome. It's something different.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 02:44 PM

ok. we are not government officials. i like your response now that you've addressed the point of it all.

RIM is completely gone. Some people actually still do believe BBRY is still called RIM, as if they missed the memo that the company changed the name. the only thing you'll see now is that the name is still on the BB10 phone boxes "Made in MEXICO 6 for RIM Canada". That will change on the next gen of BB10.

Edit: and Research in Motion is still the name of the folder (if you use Windows) in your C: drive.

So, I managed to find out how durable the BlackBerry Q10 can be...-untitled.png
    01-23-14 02:46 PM
    Too bad i've already covered it with skin sticker
    well good to know you did something to protect your Q10 from anymore damage. I remember dropping my 9800 so many times that i looked like it went through a meat grinder before I upgraded to the 9810.
    01-23-14 02:48 PM
    I dropped my BlackBerry 6 Bold face down in a puddle last week. I was getting out of my car when the phone rang. I pulled it out of my holster to answer and fumbled. It wasn't submerged, but the keyboard and screen were all wet. It was still ringing when I picked it up so I answered, quickly told the person I would have to call back, and jumped back in my car which was still running. I pulled the battery, wiped what I could off the screen and keys with my shirt, and held the phone in front of the heating vents for about 5 to 7 minutes. When it seemed dried out, I popped the battery back in and was on my way. Zero problems.
    01-23-14 03:26 PM
    I dropped my 9900 from a second floor, working on a roof. Phone between my ear and my shoulder, phone slipped off, fell straight down onto the unilock walkway. Exploded parts, OMG, head down the ladder, collect the pieces, battery cover, battery, put it back together, and all worked fine, just a little scratch on the bottom bezel, only noticeable from an angle.
    Whoever you were talking to must have had a scare and thought you fell of the roof!
    01-23-14 03:31 PM
    I held my friend's black Q10 and it has a different material which has some grip on it. White one is slippery, my friend dropped this white phone too when she was trying to take a picture. She felt so bad for dropping my phone but I wasn't surprise at all. It's ok i can live with that. I just put a sticker skin on it to solve the slippery issue.
    Where did you get the Q10 skin sticker?
    01-24-14 02:15 AM
    I call it RIM because I'm so used to calling it Research In Motion, old habits die hard. Get used to it .

Posted via CB10
    I was not the one hating on your usage of RIM..
    01-25-14 06:56 AM
    Greeeeaaatttt!!!Should I still buy screen protection?
    01-26-14 04:08 AM
    Greeeeaaatttt!!!Should I still buy screen protection?
    Depends on if you want to risk it or not
    01-26-14 06:49 AM
37 12