Just got my new Q10. Love it. Everything transferred from my old torch to the q10 without a hitch using BB Link, including all my old SMS messages. It took a few hours for the phone to index the SMS messages but now are completely searchable and threaded. However, sending SMS messages takes around 5 seconds to occur. I'll type the message, see nothing for 5-10 seconds then it'll show up as sent. Is anyone else having this problem?? Any solutions? Is it due to the number of messages stored on the phone?
    06-08-13 01:09 PM
    Same here. Would love to know how to fix this as it dates the phone back 10 years with this lag and very disappointing.
    06-24-13 10:45 AM
    Yes, it is due to the number of texts. I've posted this in the BB beta zone website. People have reported having this issue, they backed up their texts and deleted them from the phone and it'll send texts instantly. So it's definitely that.

I hope they fix it, I also like having my old texts...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    06-24-13 11:04 AM
    Took mine back to AT&T and swapped it for a Samsung Galaxy S4. It was the end of an era for me, 10 years as a loyal BB customer, but they fell flat on their face and have 10% of the apps and customization the S4 has. I would highly recommend it.
    06-26-13 11:53 AM
    Took mine back to AT&T and swapped it for a Samsung Galaxy S4. It was the end of an era for me, 10 years as a loyal BB customer, but they fell flat on their face and have 10% of the apps and customization the S4 has. I would highly recommend it.
    Like we really give one....
    06-26-13 11:55 AM
    Can anyone tell me how to back up my texts and delete them on my Q10, as I cannot stand this 5 or more second lag in sending SMS - it is SOOOOO annoying... It is unfortunate as it is the ONLY flaw I've found on an otherwise incredible phone - it's soooo good to be back on a Blackberry... I'm about 80% satisfied right now, and I just need to resolve this issue, and then I'll be 100% satisfied... Please help anyone...
    07-19-13 10:06 AM
    Can anyone tell me how to back up my texts and delete them on my Q10, as I cannot stand this 5 or more second lag in sending SMS - it is SOOOOO annoying... It is unfortunate as it is the ONLY flaw I've found on an otherwise incredible phone - it's soooo good to be back on a Blackberry... I'm about 80% satisfied right now, and I just need to resolve this issue, and then I'll be 100% satisfied... Please help anyone...
    Did this solve the issue? I find it hard to believe that deleting past text sped up the process.
    08-25-13 04:39 AM
    Can anybody confirm that this issue has been resolved in later OS version, especially 10.2.1.1925 or later? I've got a client using 10.2.0.1809 on a Q10 complaining about very slow SMS and also random rebooting.
    03-01-14 05:50 PM
    Like we really give one....
    A S4 is ok with a cynogen mod and stripped of all of its bloat ware but still not better than a Z10 and damn sure no contest vs a Z30.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 08:29 PM
    Can anybody confirm that this issue has been resolved in later OS version, especially 10.2.1.1925 or later? I've got a client using 10.2.0.1809 on a Q10 complaining about very slow SMS and also random rebooting.
    Folda small dime size piece of paper four times and place it in between the groove where you remove the battery from the the chasis or anywhere along the top part of the battery (the opposite end from the prong contacts). That will fix the reboot issue.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 08:41 PM
    Folda small dime size piece of paper four times and place it in between the groove where you remove the battery from the the chasis or anywhere along the top part of the battery (the opposite end from the prong contacts). That will fix the reboot issue.
    Posted via CB10
    I'll have him try it, thanks.
    03-02-14 03:39 AM
    Did it work for you?

Pin:2AF98872
    03-02-14 04:38 PM
    He reacted like I am crazy to suggest such a stupid fix. I don't know if he will try it or not. He has had many of the glitches that BB10 has had over the months and is resistant to any fix that I suggest. He somehow thinks I can just fix glitches by remote magic with my mind.
    03-03-14 02:20 AM