This morning woke up and SIM contacts empty ?
    trying to copy from device to SIM is fail , nothing on SIM after ! WTF is going on ?!?!?!?!?!?

This is last drop ! By-by BB Q10 , was perfect until 10.3.1 now is just problems with it .
    Why BB, why ?
    02-22-15 03:14 AM
    You are looking in "contacts, settings, manage sim card contacts"?
    Have you tried restarting your device?
    02-22-15 04:19 AM
    You are looking in "contacts, settings, manage sim card contacts"?
    Have you tried restarting your device?
    I tried :
    1. Copy from device to SIM ( nothing is copied)
    2. Rwstart + copy (not working)
    3. Hard rwboot (not working)
    4. Make vcard (work)
    5. Reboot ( SIM contacts gone )

And now sometimes signal drop (emerg. Call only) wtf .
    I put same SIM in Nexus 5 contact are there !
    02-22-15 04:42 AM
    happened to me too.. contact names are there but their cellphone numbers are gone...

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 05:14 AM
    Did you do the OTA update?
    Although my OTA update worked pretty well, there were a few niggles. I decided to do a device backup and reload with BlackBerry link to have a fresh install. That fixed some stuff.
    Obviously it's a bit of hassle, but a fresh install is always a good thing, IMO.
    02-22-15 06:07 AM
    Did you do the OTA update?
    Although my OTA update worked pretty well, there were a few niggles. I decided to do a device backup and reload with BlackBerry link to have a fresh install. That fixed some stuff.
    Obviously it's a bit of hassle, but a fresh install is always a good thing, IMO.
    I did wipe . New install BB Link every possible solution i know , nothing helps !
    baarn likes this.
    02-22-15 06:18 AM
    happened to me too.. contact names are there but their cellphone numbers are gone...

Posted via CB10
    Same for me but then on the Z10. I used the OTA from BB. This is a very serious problem with this update my phone numbers are only stored on the SIM. At this time I miss half of my contacts phonenumbers. Their names do appear in the Contacts app. I think it's only a reading problem isn't it? Blackberry can't unlawfully change the content on the SIM?

Any real solutions yet?
    02-22-15 06:32 AM
    My gf noticed this last night, her Q10 updated OTA on Thursday. I've checked her SIM with my Z30 (still on 10.2.1) and all contacts are there, so hope is not lost. It seems that it is just a viewing bug, where some contacts only have the name displayed, but not the number.

The fastest solution I can come up with is: if you have a secondary phone, insert your SIM and copy your contacts there. That way you can later copy those missing to your device on 10.3.1. I don't know if a device wipe and reinstall software will help, haven't tried it yet.

I don't use my SIM to store contacts and prefer to have them on the phone (I do regular backups), but my gf does, so any other suggestion is welcome.

IMHO it is not a major, although annoying issue, and hopefully it is addressed with some small update in the near future.

Sent from the powerful and masterful Passport!
    02-22-15 04:08 PM
    Same for me but then on the Z10. I used the OTA from BB. This is a very serious problem with this update my phone numbers are only stored on the SIM. At this time I miss half of my contacts phonenumbers. Their names do appear in the Contacts app. I think it's only a reading problem isn't it? Blackberry can't unlawfully change the content on the SIM?

Any real solutions yet?
    From what I tested, yes it is only a reading problem. Try using your SIM on another phone and copying your contacts over.

02-22-15 04:11 PM
    From what I tested, yes it is only a reading problem. Try using your SIM on another phone and copying your contacts over.

Now after second wipe i did manage to "save" contacts to SIM . Now i hope it stay there . i did make .vcf of my contacts on android phone .
    02-23-15 02:15 AM
    Installed 10.3.1.2582 leak here and I have my Sim card contacts show numbers again.
    So it is fixed and should help those who are struggling with this problem. Hopefully it makes it into a new official release.
    03-17-15 06:42 PM
    I learn to make backup of contacts every time i do update . its so manny issues with 10.3 updates , and just read how bad position BB is i think 2-3 years BB is gone if they dont do something realy extreme .
    I like BB specialy Q10 i own and hope BB is going to do something about rising again .

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-17-15 06:50 PM