- CrackBerry User
- 41 Posts
should I switch?
Ok all, I have a decision to make, and I figured what better place to ask than here...
I've been using my z10 since January. I had a BlackBerry years ago, and switched back with great hopes. The z10 lived up to all of my expectations. I love this phone, but have a chance to trade over to a q10... now the z10 is good. keyboard does not seem incredible, but I've never been a fan of any os keyboard.
I use my phone mainly got emails, calls, texts, and Web browsing... so the question is, do I give up the screen real estate and get my keyboard back, or do I keep the z10 and just enjoy it.
- 04-27-14, 08:56 PM #3
Totally up to you. If as you put it just "enjoy" the Z10 and think you will enjoy the Q10 more I would switch. It's completely your choice. For me I switched from a Note 3 to the Q10 simply because the keyboard and form factor among BlackBerry itself also but the keyboard is fantastic and for me losing the screen size was a non issue. I thoroughly enjoy the Q10 so much more.
Posted via CB10
- 04-27-14, 08:58 PM #4
- 04-27-14, 09:46 PM #7
- By 2014blackberry in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 28Last Post: 05-28-14, 09:59 AM
- By chrizrun30 in forum BlackBerry Z3Replies: 13Last Post: 05-05-14, 11:11 PM
- By Mwanahabari in forum General BBM ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 04-27-14, 09:45 PM
- By chickenman18 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 58Last Post: 04-25-14, 04:45 PM
- By Qurve in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 4Last Post: 04-25-14, 03:41 PM