Thanks for the feedback from everyone! I have decided to just keep my Q10, and continue my partnership with BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    I'm so relieved.
    12-29-13 08:04 PM
    Who gives a Q10 to an 8yr old? Sonny, give the phone back to your daddy and tell him to get you a JitterBug. You'll love it, just open and dial, but just in case, have him show you how to open it. (Joke OP)
    12-30-13 10:44 AM
    Might have worked out better, lol. Well, the thing about that is, before I even got the phone, someone here on these boards started attacking me because he saw a gold Q10 on sale on ebay. That wasn't me, I didn't even receive mine yet at that point, but it was kind of a point made that had I brought it up on here that I want to just sell it for cash, that some people would have been a bit hostile toward me for it... I guess I could have explained that it wasn't to buy myself a fancy watch but to pay bills maybe it would have been ok, but I was already a bit turned off from that...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    I understand you were turned off. A lot of people in here and public forums in general love to judge people for whatever reason. It wouldn't have mattered what you'd say. There's a lot of enemosity and disrespect in that regard.

I think you did a good job with it. I have to say I had a lot of positive envy towards you winning it, but I would've done the same probably and sell it for a good price. No matter how freaking cool the device may be, and I guess it really was.

Z on Channels
    12-30-13 01:10 PM
    I have the Q10 and a Z30. I use them all the time for serious work. I also own a iPhone 5S as I use imessage to contact most of my family around the world. If I had my choice I'd only use the blackberries! They are just the best. They do what they say on the tin!

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 03:07 PM
    I am seriously thinking of selling my Q10, and getting an iPhone. I just like how simple the iPhone is to use, compared to BlackBerry. What do you guys think I should do?

Posted via CB10
    Write a list of all the things you want and need and decide for yourself what works best.
    12-30-13 03:10 PM
    I have an i5 as my main device and my Q is my fun factor for home. Mainly because it has a bad ESN, but I can still use it. I wish it were a usable phone so I could give it a great battle. But I have gotten used to the virtual keyboard of the i5 which I hated when I first got it.

I would stay with your Q which it sounds like you have done already.

Via my Q
    12-30-13 08:35 PM
    A good response as to why you own a Q10. "It complements my lifestyle better than any phone/brand that's out there. It does what I need it to do, when I need it to do it, and it does it very very well."

At the end of the day, most iPhone owners are followers. People respect a guy who stands by his decisions.

Posted with my Q10!
    DiegoV_G likes this.
    12-30-13 09:52 PM
    Hey!

I realize that I'm chiming in my opinion about a week late... But still, here goes.

If you want to sell your Q10, go for it. Even if you cut it down by 50%, you'll still get a fairly good deal on it. If you want to switch to the iPhone, that is certainly your prerogative and your right. What kind of iPhone are you looking at? My close friend has a 4S (Or a 4... I forget), and though iPhone isn't my favourite brand, playing with his made me have more respect for the brand. Also, his Spider-Man wallpaper looking so crisp and cool... Yeah, that sold me on it, too.

Let us know what happens!

Edit: You kept your Q10! I hope you're happy with it!
    01-05-14 04:45 PM
58 123