i have read a few posts that say that people are having trouble with bb link and windows 7
    i have windows 7 pro and dont need to update yet as it does all i need , i also run outlook 2007

should i download the link early and try to ge tit running before i get the Q10 to give me time to sort out problems or will i just end up pulling my hair out ?
    advice is always greatfully recieved thanks
    05-09-13 01:44 AM
    I didn't find any major problems with Link and it is always useful to have it set up before you really need it, but you won't be able o do much with it until you have a BB10 phone to be connected. I don't see any point downloading the latest version until a day or so before you need it. Who knows... there could be a new version released 5 minutes after you download!
    didgit likes this.
    05-09-13 02:55 AM
    OS10 phone or PlayBook? Have Link loaded. I have not had any really big issues with Link and I am using Win 7 64 bit Home. Insure you read all of the help files and pay attention to the notes on certain pages at the bottom and you should not be to frustrated after initial use.
    didgit likes this.
    05-09-13 03:39 AM
    Well it looks like my prediction of a new release was on the money. There's a mention in our blogs so go download when convenient, the next rev will be weeks away.
    05-09-13 09:36 AM
    I have windows 8, when i first installed link i had some issues, but then i found some steps in the forums about how to go into the device manager and "roll back" the drivers for blackberry, and within seconds my phone was connected to computer via wifi, plugged in via usb and was able to connect to phone and do a restore/backup.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 09:48 AM