I'm sorry but I've had my q10 for a little over a year the first 6 months were great then that double typing problem started and ugh how it's turned me off I'm currently in transition of switching to my pp just have to wait one more month when my contract ends so I can switch phone numbers! On another note I'm thinking of getting the Leap Want to try the full touch screen again I had a z30 before I got the leap but I didn't like shape so let's see how the leap does! If it weren't for the double typing I probably would have stayed with the q10 though but unfortunately that's not the case

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 10:23 PM
    Absolutely. Best looking phone imo. Even better if u change to silver bezel!

Posted via CB10
    I also bought the silver bezel with my spare keyboard. Haven't replace the bezel yet. Maybe next time I need to replace the keyboard, I'll change to the silver bezel

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 10:39 PM
    Good point... might just get another passport for my dad to use when he's in town. Thanks, the double typing issue didn't register until you mentioned it.

via Z10-ER
    04-26-15 12:09 AM
    I've had my Q10 since July of '13. It was something of an adjustment without the trackpad, but I've adapted. My husband still rocks my 9700--which is so teeny to me. For once, I don't feel an itching to upgrade and it has been almost two years. Was fortunate to win a second Q10 in a sweepstakes, almost as long as I've had my first. A real life saver at work. Still rockin' a prepaid SIM in it, too. Love the Q10.

For what software I cannot run on it, I have a PC (which I rarely touch).

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 12:17 AM
    Glad everyone is enjoying their device. I've recently bought one and I find it fantastic too.

I'd like to know if anyone of you has ever experienced any double typing issues. Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    I have experienced the double typing issues but Verizon sent a refurbished device. The 1st replacement had a problem with the headphone jack but the 2nd replacement has been great.

I love my Q10 but I do hate editing although I'm still on Q10SQN100-2/10.2.1.3253, I have a Z10 that has a 10.3.1 leak installed that I do like but I need a PKB and the form factor is almost perfect for my needs.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 12:31 AM
    After 1 year and 8 months, the Q10 is still satisfying all my needs.

Before Q10, I was buying a new phone every 6 months in average.

Posted via CB10
    TomTrocc likes this.
    04-26-15 12:46 PM
    After reading your guys' posts, I might just go ahead and get a Q10 instead of the Leap...

While I love my Z10s, z30, and Passport, I was looking at a Classic or a Leap but now maybe the Q10 might just be the device I am looking for.

via Z10-ER

Edit:

Maybe a Q10 with a better processor and a capacitive keyboard like the Passport would be the best...
    The new one(2014 edition) don't get double typing issue. And the Classic and Passport got this issue too. There is an easy solution to this- I have done it and for now the double type is away. Just put your keyboard membrane apart and clean it and its ok
    Oh and the Classic is glued together so it will be almoust impossible to take apart
    Get a Q10 and have fun!

And a Q10 with a capatitive keyboard would be perfect!!!

Posted via Q10Bold
    04-26-15 02:07 PM
    is it better than the classic?
    Q10 and classic are both equals in terms of performance. Classic just have a tool belt and little bit big screen. Neither q10 is better than classic nor classic is better than q10. It is just the matter of choice.

Posted using my Q10
    04-26-15 02:54 PM
    I'll keep an eye out for a good deal on a Q10. It might do most of my texting and emails when I'm not at work.

Most of the time I just have my Passport but maybe I'll switch it off to a Q10 when I get it.

I was just at an AT&T store a few hours ago to try out a Classic but the demo unit was dead. Oh well, I guess they lost that sale. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 05:17 PM
    Yup. No matter how hard I try I just can't quit my Q10. It's the perfect marriage of form and function.

Posted via CB10
    TomTrocc likes this.
    04-26-15 05:26 PM
    Before Q10, I was buying a new phone every 6 months in average.
    I continued to buy a new phone every 6 months after the Q10 (only BB10 phones though), but have been going back to my Q10 each time!
    04-26-15 07:38 PM
    This is the one phone that just keeps on giving!

It's like fine wine too, it gets better with age!

(unless you have the misfortune of developing the double-type problem, then this phone becomes a real pita)

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    04-26-15 07:45 PM
    The more you will loved it if you use work wide app.

BlackBerry Q10
    04-27-15 02:37 AM
    The more you will loved it if you use work wide app.

BlackBerry Q10
    Don't you think Q10 screen's bit too small for work wide..?

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 08:02 AM
    Careful there, someone might invoke Rule 34 of the Internet.

In this context, the Q10 is sexy like an exotic sports car, or a luxurious mansion. It certainly ain't ugly - and you could still rub your naked body against it if you wanted.
    Cars and houses can't have sex with you either, so those can't be called sexy. Root of the word = sex.
    04-27-15 11:46 AM
    Totally agree, keep jumping from PP to Q10 and every time I'm out and about I love the Q10. Just more mobile and pocketable.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 03:03 AM
    Cars and houses can't have sex with you either, so those can't be called sexy. Root of the word = sex.
    Root of the connotation = simile. You're being too literal. "Sexy" is a perfectly valid way to describe the Q (or Passport or whatever pleases you in a personally aesthetic way).

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 04:19 AM
    Q10 is my first BlackBerry from may 2014 up until Jan 2015 when I bought the Classic as my secondary backup. Initially Classic became my daily phone but recently change my mind and switch to Q10 being my primary phone. Just cause it's my first PKB phone and it's still dang sexier than Classic hehe

Via the smooth BlackBerry Classic
    04-29-15 11:47 AM
    I'm replying here only because I can't get my hands of that new toy either :-) And yes: it is sexy. Bought it used aand with double-typing which sucks but I instantly fell in love with it the minute I first held it in my hands. Had many Android devices but always returned to the good old Xperia Mini Pro because of the physical qwertz keyboard. It was the last Android pkb phone released here in Germany.

Now that I'm on BlackBerry for a couple of days, I can't picture myself using any of the other operating systems ever again. I love how fast and smooth BB10 runs compared to Android and how brilliantly it is developed all around messaging and staying connected. There's much to fix and improve but unlike Android and iOS this OS has a lot of spirit and dedication on its side and is far superior in so many regards.

The Q10 is a wonderful device and really a shame that it reached end of life now with the remaining Classic being such a bulky ugliness :-0

Posted via CB10
    Trauma Surgeon likes this.
    05-13-15 06:00 PM
    BlackBerry forcing us to buy a Classic, when we want to buy a Q10. Why are they so misguided?

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 06:14 PM
    BlackBerry forcing us to buy a Classic, when we want to buy a Q10. Why are they so misguided?
    They think the Toolbelt and Trackpad are the reasons the legacy BB users have been holding back and not embracing BB10. Only time and sales number will tell if they guessed it right!
    05-13-15 07:25 PM
    They forget that the Bold 9900 is a great device because of its SIZE! When you move to BB10, you lose nearly all the Playbook Bridge functions. And you cannot replace Classic battery.

Seems like a rather un-compelling reason to upgrade.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 12:24 AM
    Since Q10 and Q5 showed that not everyone needs the tool belt thanks to a great touch user interface, I think there will be a successor to both Qs. But isn't it nice that they came up with the Classic anyway? Here in Germany they won over a lot of long-term customers who skipped the Qs and waited for the belt. I have hope that they will find the right size for the next compact pkb device.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 03:41 PM
    Don't you think Q10 screen's bit too small for work wide..?

Posted via CB10
    Nt really small...one can easily do 2 things with it...

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 04:31 PM
    Since Q10 and Q5 showed that not everyone needs the tool belt thanks to a great touch user interface, I think there will be a successor to both Qs. But isn't it nice that they came up with the Classic anyway? Here in Germany they won over a lot of long-term customers who skipped the Qs and waited for the belt. I have hope that they will find the right size for the next compact pkb device.

Posted via CB10
    If so many purchased classic in Germany, still y every saturn has it in empty battery mode??
    Nt just classic passport too...and other than saturn I havnt seen anywer...I saw pp and z30 in cologne and berlin saturn both in no battery(off) condition. I had to pull the charger from next phones and connect it
    Same with classic in berlin saturn. Y these stores still avoid BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 04:33 PM
115 12345