So my wife told me she doesn't get some of my text, so we compare text history and notice it's out of order. She isn't using a BB, so I thought maybe it's her phone. Well yesterday another person said, I never received that text...

The Z had the issue of sending mulitple text, now the Q isn't sending text...

This is a HUGE problem

Refrence: receipent not receiving Q10 text messages

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 12:14 PM
    thats really odd.

My conjecture is that it is a problem with iMessage. (assuming that the recepient uses an iPhone) My friend usually sends a group text in the morning when she's out for a coffee run and apparently the folks with iOS experienced a delay in receiving the message until the afternoon! Cant wait until we all have bbm to make those coffee runs in the morning easier for everybody.. (we take turns)
    06-09-13 12:37 PM
    thats really odd.

My conjecture is that it is a problem with iMessage. (assuming that the recepient uses an iPhone) My friend usually sends a group text in the morning when she's out for a coffee run and apparently the folks with iOS experienced a delay in receiving the message until the afternoon! Cant wait until we all have bbm to make those coffee runs in the morning easier for everybody.. (we take turns)
    I was afraid to mention the receipent phone. Unfortunately everyone has an iphone I am hoping it's isolated to iphone only.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 12:51 PM
    If you ever had an iPhone make sure your phone number is not still associated with iMessage. I am not sure who you disassociate it, perhaps through your Apple ID and the Apple web page.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 02:57 PM
    I had the same issue with my bold. Since coming to the Q I haven't had the problem. But I know how frustrating it can be...

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 03:14 PM
    If you ever had an iPhone make sure your phone number is not still associated with iMessage. I am not sure who you disassociate it, perhaps through your Apple ID and the Apple web page.

Posted via CB10
    if this helps.

In imesage set up on the phone you can set an alternate email address and select how to start new conversations.

settings/messages/send &recieve
    06-09-13 03:24 PM
    I need to check my iphone and ipad(s) and make sure my number isn't in there hope that is the issue

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 06:01 PM
    I have basicly the same issues, I just bought the q10 about 2days ago and the hub notifications have some issues, I don't get notifications from the emails that I set up except for skype, even text messages I don't get notifications and don't receive the text, hopefully BlackBerry fixes the BlackBerry hub because I really like this phone I don't want to have to change to some other smartphones, hopefully they will fix this problem in the next update
    06-23-13 07:08 PM
    Blame iMessage, the most atrocious messaging software on the planet.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 08:48 PM
    Hey there,
    I've had similar troubles.
    There was a recent post about this in the CB10 news hub. The "fix" for imessage problems can often be solved by logging into apple using your apple ID and removing yourself and your number from the service with all your registered devices.
    Seems to help most users, so give it a try!
    Hope that helps,

Kind regards

Posted via Q10
    06-23-13 09:00 PM
    I've been having this happen to me as well. Three of my recipients are on android devices so now I'm wondering what's making it happen. Thought it was their phone but now I know it's the Q10 and Z10. Anyone have any ideas what to do to fix this?! It's very frustrating considering our phones are communication devices lol.
    06-24-13 01:05 AM