Few of the probs I am facing are
    1) when I go to Google.com on my BlackBerry browser, the browser opens the site but I am not able to tap the screen and then type in the search box! Hence making Google on my BlackBerry browser unusable! YES I have tried opening other sites and all are perfectly fine and operating! I am able to type n touch! The browser was working perfectly before the new upgrade.
    2) my phone started hanging..which never did when i used the bundled software with Q10.Its only after the upgrade i am facing such problems.
    A few more..!
    Please do something BlackBerry people if you don't want your loyal users since so many years to leave ur platform n shift to other platforms like Android n iOS! Coz they r offering much better games,apps,OFFICE apps too,other softwares.could ne1 suggest any other browser for my Q10?
    I dunt understand why did BlackBerry even release OS 10 when it didn't have the softwares to support its phone! Do they just want to sell phones n not give customer satisfaction??They should have created softwares n apps before n then released the iOS so that BlackBerry stands a chance with other platforms to compete!i do not mean they shud have released 10000000 apps n softwares but they shud have atleast released half of what android n iOS have!
    TO ALL the guys Pls Stop convincing urself by saying tht who want a toy they shud go to Android or iOS..and BlackBerry is a business phone etc etc! Android n iOS have equally good softwares n apps as BlackBerry has! Infact more.so buck up BlackBerry.
    I am a loyal BlackBerry user since 7 years plus, hence I m attached to it BUT seeing the customer support they have is BAD n disheartening! Please get a better upgrade asap!
    07-29-13 06:58 AM
    You know, guys... The "BlackBerry, do something or your loyal customers will leave" bravato is getting old and tiresome. BlackBerry is here: https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/...ct=index&item=. Save this kind of statements for when you post there. We're not BlackBerry. We're CRACKBERRY. We're a bunch of volunteers trying to help each other out.

Now this one if for you OP. Did you come here to ask for help of to post a rant? Saying you are a loyal supported of long date means nothing. I am the king of France but you don't catch me rubbing it on people's faces....

Ok, so, your issues.

Few of the probs I am facing are
    1) when I go to Google.com on my BlackBerry browser, the browser opens the site but I am not able to tap the screen and then type in the search box! Hence making Google on my BlackBerry browser unusable! YES I have tried opening other sites and all are perfectly fine and operating! I am able to type n touch! The browser was working perfectly before the new upgrade.
    2) my phone started hanging..which never did when i used the bundled software with Q10.Its only after the upgrade i am facing such problems.
    A few more..!
    Please do something BlackBerry people if you don't want your loyal users since so many years to leave ur platform n shift to other platforms like Android n iOS! Coz they r offering much better games,apps,OFFICE apps too,other softwares.could ne1 suggest any other browser for my Q10?
    I dunt understand why did BlackBerry even release OS 10 when it didn't have the softwares to support its phone! Do they just want to sell phones n not give customer satisfaction??They should have created softwares n apps before n then released the iOS so that BlackBerry stands a chance with other platforms to compete!i do not mean they shud have released 10000000 apps n softwares but they shud have atleast released half of what android n iOS have!
    TO ALL the guys Pls Stop convincing urself by saying tht who want a toy they shud go to Android or iOS..and BlackBerry is a business phone etc etc! Android n iOS have equally good softwares n apps as BlackBerry has! Infact more.so buck up BlackBerry.
    I am a loyal BlackBerry user since 7 years plus, hence I m attached to it BUT seeing the customer support they have is BAD n disheartening! Please get a better upgrade asap!
    1) Did you try to clear the cache? Also, a reboot (not the usual kind, this kind >> hold the top buttom till you see the BB loading screen. Ignore any prompt of reboot/turn off and keep holding it) may help clear whatever it is that's messing up with Google. Also, consider that Google may have done something to the site and has not yet updated the code to let the Q10 behave as it should (has happened before, will happen again, may be happening to you);

2) You keep mentioning an update.... But you don't really tell us what was it. Leak? 10.2? If you're complainig about 10.2, sorry. The Leak team SAID it was going to be SLOW at times. It's a leak after all, and we install those AT OUT OWN RISK. If you mean an official update by your carrier, then what I suggested for problem 1 applies again;

3) Check Evolution Browser in BlackBerry World;

From here on you just rant, so I'll cut my reply short. Hope you manage to fix your Q10!
    stooy leown likes this.
    07-29-13 02:24 PM
    If I see another "no games for this phone etc, I'm switching"... leave, you won't be hurting the company, they already got your money. I can't get over people's demand for f'ing games on a phone. Get a damn ps3(ps4 soon) xbox etc.

Sorry, just upsetting that's what people look for in a phone(they do make calls still ya know)

Q10 SQN100-2 from CB10
    07-29-13 08:44 PM
    If I see another "no games for this phone etc, I'm switching"... leave, you won't be hurting the company, they already got your money. I can't get over people's demand for f'ing games on a phone. Get a damn ps3(ps4 soon) xbox etc.

Sorry, just upsetting that's what people look for in a phone(they do make calls still ya know)

Q10 SQN100-2 from CB10
    Now, he did ask for Office apps too (probably not happy with Adobe Reader/Doc2Go)...
    07-29-13 10:11 PM
    Once in a while on my Z10 and on two different OS versions (the Verizon first release and now 10.1) -- the Google issue happens for me. I just close and open the browser and on the second try it always works.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    07-30-13 12:22 AM