I had a Seidio ACTIVE Case and Holster combination for my 9930, and absolutely loved it, so I bought a combo pack as soon as it came out for Q10.

The two-piece case works great, and the rubber is actually a nicer-feeling texture than what was used on the 9900-series.
    But the holster has a design flaw that is going to have me sending it back (unfortunate then, that I bought the combo!).

On the 9900 holster, there is a cut-out on the spring-clip for the lock button at the top of the device:

Seidio ACTIVE Holster for Q10: Design flaw!-i-cgl8gxr-m.jpg

This keeps the lock button from being pressed by the holster. I never even knew it was there, until I used the holster for my Q10...

...which does not have this cut-out:

Seidio ACTIVE Holster for Q10: Design flaw!-i-ttpnzhn-m.jpg

The result is that when I put the phone in the holster, the clip presses down on the lock button. If it's held long enough, the phone, of course, reboots. The first time I put it in the case, I walked from my bedroom into the family room, took the phone out of the holster, and was greeted by the boot screen. Then when I investigated, I could hear that it was clicking down on the lock button, and saw that there was no cut-out like on the 9900 version.

I'm bummed, because I really like this case/holster combination! But I'm also bummed that a company would manage to drop an obvious design feature from one product to another. The phone does fit in the holster upside-down, though then you lose the magnet/sleep function. And I don't really want to compromise on how the case was design versus how I actually use it.

Anyone have problems with the Z10 combination holster, or other Seidio BB10 products?
    06-30-13 03:58 PM
    have you tried contacting Seidio to make sure you maybe didn't get a defective case?
    06-30-13 04:10 PM
    Yeah I'll hear back from them this week. There's no sign it was mis-manufactured, but if anyone else has the holster and it's correct, let me know!

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 09:54 PM
    Wondering if you ever heard back from seidio? Just got the combo for my q10 this week and having the same issue. So disappointing!
    12-19-13 07:06 AM
    Yeah I'll hear back from them this week. There's no sign it was mis-manufactured, but if anyone else has the holster and it's correct, let me know!

Posted via CB10
    Wondering if you ever heard back from seidio? Just got the combo for my q10 this week and having the same issue. So disappointing!
    Since you both are having problems with your holster combo, if you want here is an alternative that i am currently using....i am linking my review, and the Amazon webpage that i used to purchase the combo that i am using.

http://forums.crackberry.com/accesso...t-clip-882886/

Amazon.com: OEM Blackberry Q10 Black Hard Case Shell & Holster Combo with Kickstand Belt Clip: Cell Phones & Accessories
    12-19-13 09:01 PM
    Never saw the replies to this - sorry!

Never heard back from Seidio. Pretty sad, I think. Not wasting my time / money on their products anymore.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 10:12 PM