Hi,
    I have a bb q10 running ios 10.3.2 that was previously used by my younger brother . After he gave me the phone i changed the Bb id as (for ex.) [email protected] but the actual id was [email protected] , But my Q10 accepted the id which was never created or can be because gmail id cannot consist on _(underscore) and he suggested me to do a security wipe. so while doing that the id kept on asking me for the password which i didnt really had and he suggested me to do via entering wrong password 10 times and before doing that i checked the bb protect services that was displaying OFF .
    But now after the security wipe my q10 is asking me for the previous id which was active on the phone because the blackberry services were ON and i dont know the password so they send me a link to reset the password on the previously registered id which has never been created and can nor be .
    I went to the blackberry service and they are telling me that the motherboard has to be changed costing Rs. 17000 ( or $255) .
    Please help me with this .
    12-11-15 01:40 AM
    Best solution is to contact the device seller (your carrier ?) with a proof of purchase and ask him assistance.
    They can handle that for you and AFAIK, at no or tiny cost.

Welcome to the CrackBerry forums !
    Cheers
    SF
    12-11-15 01:44 AM
    The handset is imported ! Guide me with other options.
    12-11-15 09:03 AM
    This is a remote procedure, so that shouldn't be a big barrier ... You don't have to bring your device, just to be able to prove it's yours. Where was it purchased ? Online store ?
    12-11-15 10:39 AM