I want to purchase a white Q10 to pair it up with my white iPhone 5. but,

a. does the white Q10 turns yellowish?

b. I'm thinking that BlackBerry might ditch the Q10 on future updates like what happened to the PlayBook which I currently own.

c. Like Aaron Baker mentioned on his review about the Q10. Are the corners really not responsive?

d. Does the Q10 lag?

I don't intend to use the Q10 for camera so its ok. but I read ebooks and manga on most of my free time.

e. Is there a reliable Manga Reader for BlackBerry 10?

Final Question, If you we're in a store and they both have the Black and White Q10s. What color would you choose? and why?

Thanks for your replies. Really Appreciate it
    10-15-13 11:54 AM
    Had my white Q10 since the first of July and it is still as white as the day I bought it. I do keep it in a case because I tend to drop it a lot.

All corners are responsive
    Mine doesn't lag at all. I have the leaked .1791 OS and it is so fast and smooth
    Blackberry is known for their physical keyboards so I think it will stay around. Even if it doesn't, the one I have will still work so no loss.
    Never heard of Manga Reader so cant help you there
    And I would choose white Verizon had the white - which is what I have for work. AT & T only has black so that's what I will get when I renew.
    10-15-13 12:02 PM
    You can try to sideload Mango (Only have legacy BB app and several versions for Android) Mango - free manga reader for BlackBerry
    10-15-13 12:33 PM
    I have a black Q10. If I were to choose my color again, I'd choose black. Imo it seems classier and I absolutely love the glass weave back cover because I worked with composites back in school.

My edges are all responsive and I experience very little lag. One way I found to make my phone lag is to hook it up to my computer and transfer music over from blackberry link while playing music, browsing, playing a few games, and an occasional video. Since the phone is rarely transferring 13GB of music, I'm not sure if this counts.

I'm not sure about a Manga reader but you can definitely find an android version to sideload. After you install it, it'll feel natural.

Posted with my Q10!
    10-15-13 03:57 PM
    Thanks for the replies! Decided to get the White Q10 your replies and the miracast demo and 10.2 features list and that "LG eulogy post" totally convinced me to get the Q10.

One last question, I have tapatalk installed on my curve 9220, will that app transfer over to the Q10 when I sign in my BBID?
    clickitykeys likes this.
    10-17-13 01:44 AM
    Thanks for the replies! Decided to get the White Q10 your replies and the miracast demo and 10.2 features list and that "LG eulogy post" totally convinced me to get the Q10.

One last question, I have tapatalk installed on my curve 9220, will that app transfer over to the Q10 when I sign in my BBID?
    CONGRATS on your Q purchase!!

I know there are posts on this forum about tapatalk, I've just never used it so I can't say for sure.

I would also consider lerning how to install the 1791 leaked OS as it is phenomenal over stock OS!

Have fun!!
    LWKING likes this.
    10-17-13 12:27 PM
    Yes, I would also suggest loading .1791 on your Q! I'm running it now and it's awesome

Posted with my Q10!
    moody likes this.
    10-17-13 06:20 PM
    I would read into it will understand it first then load it
    moody likes this.
    10-17-13 07:20 PM
    I want to purchase a white Q10 to pair it up with my white iPhone 5. but,

a. does the white Q10 turns yellowish?

b. I'm thinking that BlackBerry might ditch the Q10 on future updates like what happened to the PlayBook which I currently own.

c. Like Aaron Baker mentioned on his review about the Q10. Are the corners really not responsive?

d. Does the Q10 lag?

I don't intend to use the Q10 for camera so its ok. but I read ebooks and manga on most of my free time.

e. Is there a reliable Manga Reader for BlackBerry 10?

Final Question, If you we're in a store and they both have the Black and White Q10s. What color would you choose? and why?

Thanks for your replies. Really Appreciate it
    I'll just join with some of the questions:

a I don't know, I also think it might be a bit too early to tell. The (white) Q isn't even out for half a year yet.

b I highly doubt that, that's going for all current BB10 devices. However there is another real threat: With the uncertain future of BlackBerry, depending on who buys them, what they do with them and especially whether they split BBRY or not, updates aren't hammered in stone for any BB10 device. If the wrong company buys them, they might split the whole thing and BB10 could simply stop - meaning no future updates for any BB10 device out there.

c There are a couple of problems on my Q10, however I am very sure there are software related. For example the top right "new Tweet" button in Twitter was making trouble in the beginning. Since a couple of updates to the Twitter app, the issue vanished. Some games like Devils Attorney or Mini Squadron have touch issues virtually all over the screen, so you'll have to hit some items multiple times before the game actually registers the tap. While other games/apps work just fine.

d There is some very rare lag on a few occasions. However the whole things runs very smooth basicly all the time, even if you haven't rebooted for weeks. What mostly lags would be the current "settings" app, because it is not made in Cascades - that is due to a change with 10.2

e I'll skip that question and go straight to the next. I'd buy the black one for sure. It simply feels a bit more quality. The back on the white one is almost similar to that of the white Z10, meaning it's just white plastic instead of the nice woven-glass. Also that grey/silver frame around it looks/feels not as nice as that of the black version.

Posted via the awesome Blackberry Q10
    10-18-13 12:24 AM
    Oh yeah I forgot to mention this. Can I use my MicroSD then save some apps there? because 16gb internal storage is so small
    10-18-13 12:44 AM
    e) Pocket Manga available in BlackBerry World

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 01:17 AM
    Sigh.........
    M
    10-18-13 01:18 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion just installed it

e) Pocket Manga available in BlackBerry World

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 08:21 AM
    Fyi, re OS and/or app bugs. Even iOS 7 and android have them. I don't have any more issues with 10.1xxxx than iOS7.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 09:06 AM