okay so i changed phones from a black berry curve to the q10 and it says i need to format my sd card to be able to use it but i have a lot of pictures on my sd card and if i format it it will delete them how do i get my pictures off of the sd card i have my phone plugged into the comp and when i look at the phones memory it wont show the sd card what do i do?
    06-25-13 09:05 PM
    okay so i changed phones from a black berry curve to the q10 and it says i need to format my sd card to be able to use it but i have a lot of pictures on my sd card and if i format it it will delete them how do i get my pictures off of the sd card i have my phone plugged into the comp and when i look at the phones memory it wont show the sd card what do i do?
    HI and welcome to CrackBerry!
    Now you have the curve plugged in and you can't see the card? Un plug it and try it again. Once you see the contents on the card, copy everything to your computer. Then take the card out of the old phone, put in the new phone and format it. And then move everything over.

Let us know how you make out.
    06-25-13 09:09 PM